The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
hi Ben and MaTt
Sidenote: It's fun to own Danny

Btw it's your friend From the NFA server Danny

Jonathan
Man subby this team is looking good , hope yu guys are having as fun asit looks cause a team is all about fun , family , and motivation , without those a team will never last
course we're having fun =D we have fun everywhere we go xD
lmao
Hmm... just as I show an interest for this team, the website is down...
Quote from Riders Motion :Hmm... just as I show an interest for this team, the website is down...

i dont think anybody cares about you after your stunt(s) about racism and stuff like that i dont think youll get positive replys from any team at all
Quote from Dennis93 :i dont think anybody cares about you after your stunt(s) about racism and stuff like that i dont think youll get positive replys from any team at all

lol... who are you to tell me that. If I'm right you are in a race team and a drift team yes? So please stfu and mind your things, because you aren't much better than me
Quote from Riders Motion :lol... who are you to tell me that. If I'm right you are in a race team and a drift team yes? So please stfu and mind your things, because you aren't much better than me

uhm because i can and got permission , so STFU AND GTFO yourselve oh yeah addition GFY im outta this thread buh bye

wh dont you just show up in each case if you are so good ?
Ahh well... we can't change a three that grew poorly Great website by the way mate
love to have u on the team rider since ive known u for such a long time
Quote from Exile R :love to have u on the team rider since ive known u for such a long time

I think you mean you WOULD love to have me in the team don't you? I'm still waiting for a sign of live from Subby
Piece of advise DON'T RECRUIT RIDERS MOTION
Quote from rroos :Piece of advise DON'T RECRUIT RIDERS MOTION

Ahaha thanks for the support dude, I hope they try me out and get a real opinion of me instead of listening to your and your Falken friends' bulshit
A real opinion of being a racist, arrigent, selfish noob?

Also banned from LFS-Torque how many times now? 3?

@Shikane Drifting: He will seem nice to start off with then you will end up seeing the real side of him, If you have not already seen it
Oh god damnit not this shit again!

On 1 point....

+5

+4

subby i am your friend please done recruite riders motion hes a racist piece of sh!t

+999999 at the qoute
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :subby i am your friend please done recruite riders motion hes a racist piece of sh!t

+999999 at the qoute

Backup confirmed omg
Do Not Recrute Rider

DONT EVER THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Abort Abort Danger To Manifold Just Dont ****in Do It
it might ruin the team.

Ii know it will with that sucker
hmmmm rider seems to have lost his creditbility

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG