The online racing simulator
Drifting Formula-cars
(146 posts, started )
They should just make it illegal to mention Americans or the USA, that way everyone can be happy again and Europe can go back to hating France, and the USA can go back to taking the piss out of Canadians. Hopefully then we can make innocent jokes without sparking political discussions.
Quote from BlueFlame :I do pity the USA, not because it is a bad country as such... but really... they don't have anything to be proud about.. Their country has no history worth remembering, as it makes the country look even worse, if you DO remember it. I think it is sad, American people don't know what it is like, to walk around Cities to see Roman walls, and think that the Roman's used to walk around here... To see WW2 plane wrecks stuck in forests, and Sunken Galleons and to go to a Scottish island that was once owned by the Norse Vikings... That's why I pity them. There's no depth to the country. Other-than the stereotype that is reflected today.. European countries have had years and years to gain social status I guess and I suppose America is still in the Acceptance phase.

I think it is sad, that no other nation knows what its like to walk around and see skyscrapers 1,400 ft tall or Wall St. and think that America has the most powerful economy in the world...to see nuclear submarines and the Pentagon and think that America has the most powerful military in the world..to look at the White House and the Capitol and think, America has the strongest democracy in the world.

From what i can tell, you know nothing about American History and although Wikipedia is not a reliable source at all, it is good for the most general pieces of info (which in your case would be like reading gold). America has plenty of History to be proud of. I suggest you take your ignorant ass over there and start reading. Maybe navigating a United States website will be difficult for you. As such, i will supply you with a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_America

I also suggest that you consider certain things that you take for granted and/or use every day. You will realize that most of them are American inventions.
Quote from ans7812 :I think it is sad, that no other nation knows what its like to walk around and see skyscrapers 1,400 ft tall or Wall St. and think that America has the most powerful economy in the world...to see nuclear submarines and the Pentagon and think that America has the most powerful military in the world..to look at the White House and the Capitol and think, America has the strongest democracy in the world.

This won't end good.
American's are a little too proud... Us Brits as example, know when things are shit, and we don't lie through our teeth about it, just because it is our Country.

What is wall street? You are trying to tell me that is a historical artifact?! All you American's seem to recognise as your own history is your Democracy, well why does everyone think Bush is a complete cretin? Oh, so your Democracy didn't have anything to do with that? Or the senseless violence in your own country, you're persistance to better other countries when your own country is pretty much a 3rd world country itself. Bar the excess food, commercial enterprises and fat people of course. Again, I pity you , because your country has no depth, you try to defend it, but it doesn't make sense. You really don't have anything to be proud about. Maybe the invention of the television, but I think the guy that invented it was Scottish (and no i'm not thinking of alexander graham bell thank you.) just like alot of 'American' inventors are. Love the way the American's try to claim they did things first. I couldn't ask you alot of questions because Ans, you would probobly use wiki or google to find the answers rather than use your brain.. I would love to ask you who the first person in space was, and hear you say Neil Armstrong because I know that is what you would say, without even knowing you as a person.
Quote from BlueFlame :American's are a little too proud... Us Brits as example, know when things are shit, and we don't lie through our teeth about it, just because it is our Country.

What is wall street? You are trying to tell me that is a historical artifact?! All you American's seem to recognise as your own history is your Democracy, well why does everyone think Bush is a complete cretin? Oh, so your Democracy didn't have anything to do with that? Or the senseless violence in your own country, you're persistance to better other countries when your own country is pretty much a 3rd world country itself. Bar the excess food, commercial enterprises and fat people of course. Again, I pity you , because your country has no depth, you try to defend it, but it doesn't make sense. You really don't have anything to be proud about. Maybe the invention of the television, but I think the guy that invented it was Scottish (and no i'm not thinking of alexander graham bell thank you.) just like alot of 'American' inventors are. Love the way the American's try to claim they did things first. I couldn't ask you alot of questions because Ans, you would probobly use wiki or google to find the answers rather than use your brain.. I would love to ask you who the first person in space was, and hear you say Neil Armstrong because I know that is what you would say, without even knowing you as a person.

I pretty much laughed my whole way through that. Anyone reading what you just wrote will see the ignorance in you. America a third world country? You've got to be kidding. When did i ever claim that America did things first? Also, all American inventors are Scottish? Nice generalization there. Have you sat through any level of education? You do know that the first man in space was not American right? I don't remember if it was you or someone else that said America needs to be pushed around and taken over etc. Well, we were, and unlike most other countries, we actually did something about it. You are jealous because America was able to stay powerful and independent.
He's saying that a lot of people in America are oblivious to stuff, which is true - when you've got over 200,000,000 your going to get some idiots - take BlueFlame, for example, representing Khazakstan.

BlueFlame - i bet you think the world is flat - no need to ask you, because I know that is what you would say, without even knowing you as a person.
Quote from Jakg :He's saying that a lot of people in America are oblivious to stuff, which is true - when you've got over 200,000,000 your going to get some idiots - take BlueFlame, for example, representing Khazakstan.

BlueFlame - i bet you think the world is flat - no need to ask you, because I know that is what you would say, without even knowing you as a person.

What Drug's have you been taking? Oh, just a few paracetamol's cos you're too socialy retarded to even get INTO drugs.
**** American, the UK is blatently the most retarded country in the world why would we try to argue about America being shit and then start arguing with each other......
I think a mod should pop in here, delete all the posts since ATC's innocent remark about American excitability vs British reserve, and we should start again (with the understanding that ATC's tongue was firmly in his cheek at the time).
Quote from BlueFlame :What Drug's have you been taking? Oh, just a few paracetamol's cos you're too socialy retarded to even get INTO drugs.
**** American, the UK is blatently the most retarded country in the world why would we try to argue about America being shit and then start arguing with each other......

I think what Jakg was implying, was that you are generalizing like it's 1999.
I'd like to generalize too really, but I can't help but wonder if you aren't the pinnacle of idiocy in the UK. Which would then make me look bad in the eyes of the other brits, or worse really.
And I'm still wondering about that sentence. Isn't paracetamol considered a drug? If it is, which I presume, the sentence makes little to no sense, fitting right in.

Also, I do believe there are a few WW2 wrecks somewhere on USA soil. Or in some water, I dunno. Anyway, that gives them some history right there. Indians were there too, as were the vikings I hear.
Seeing as the only attack on mainland US soil was a wayward hot-air balloon doing exactly 0 damage I'd imagine the only wrecks would be from Training missions gone awry etc.

Although we don't exactly have 40 million crashed planes in the UK, either...

We do have lots of abandoned airfields though *evil eyes*
Mainland, sure. I was counting Hawaii though. Should be a mess there
Quote from BlueFlame :American's are a little too proud... Us Brits as example, know when things are shit, and we don't lie through our teeth about it, just because it is our Country.

wait....WHAT???? This is coming from someone who lives in a country who highly values elitism???? Do I sense some hypocrisies here????

You know, the same can be said about a lot of countries including Canada and Taiwan that they dont have a "rich extensive" history. But keep in mind, a rich history doesn't provide a country's worth.

I mean the Ottoman Empire proved that a long time ago :rolleyes:

Quote from CasseBent :Mainland, sure. I was counting Hawaii though. Should be a mess there

How is Hawaii a mess? Hawaii is one of the most comfortable places to live in the US. (Also one of the most dull but that's just my personal opinion)

Quote from tristancliffe :I think a mod should pop in here, delete all the posts since ATC's innocent remark about American excitability vs British reserve, and we should start again (with the understanding that ATC's tongue was firmly in his cheek at the time).

As much as I hate to admit it, tristan is right. It is true Americans do get more excited comparing to the British. But this is a generalization and in no way a attack on American. I think the lot of you overeacted
In a sense of plane wrecks - ie thanks to the Pearl Harbour attacks.
I think a /rolleyes is in order here. Just to make sure, lizardfolk, did you understand when Jakg clarified the Hawaii thing?
Btw, Blueflame doesn't really live in Kazakhstan, he's somewhere in the UK, if I've understood correctly.
Quote from CasseBent :I think a /rolleyes is in order here. Just to make sure, lizardfolk, did you understand when Jakg clarified the Hawaii thing?

No i did not

Quote from CasseBent : Btw, Blueflame doesn't really live in Kazakhstan, he's somewhere in the UK, if I've understood correctly.

I know that too
ok, here are some hints. WW2, wrecks, Pearl Harbor, mess. I don't really see how anyone could misunderstand it, unless they only read that single post.
Quote from BlueFlame :What Drug's have you been taking? Oh, just a few paracetamol's cos you're too socialy retarded to even get INTO drugs.

You are again generalizing. Btw, the internet on which you post, and play LFS (because you clearly do not use it for research) was invented by a British man.
Quote from JakG :BlueFlame - i bet you think the world is flat - no need to ask you, because I know that is what you would say, without even knowing you as a person.

lol
Don't lol him Ans, he just tries to be popular here because he doesn't have friends outside of the internet.
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't lol him Ans, he just tries to be popular here because he doesn't have friends outside of the internet.

kettle calling the pot black me finx. i don't know if your trying to be funny, but alot of people are lol'ing at you.keep up the great work. you funny person you!!!
This whole discussion is like the Special Olympics;

Regardless of who wins, we all are... you know the rest

@ ATC, my mistake friend. American open-wheel fans are generally a very different breed from (dare-i-say) stereotypical Americans, as we are few and far between.

The redneck/drifto comment is understandable, just a bit off the mark
Quote from dadge :kettle calling the pot black me finx. i don't know if your trying to be funny, but alot of people are lol'ing at you.keep up the great work. you funny person you!!!

Why do people insist on saying that? Everyone tries to be funny. Except when they are making a point that's worth sticking to.
I don't give a toss mate, this is the internet, any stick from anyone in real life and my fist is in their face, alot of you Geeks here, can't handle a beer never mind a fight.
it's usually the small minded nerd who turns to empty threats on a public forum. and just because you know how to hold a beer, doesn't make you more of a man (try drink it first ). and i could drink you under the table m8.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why do people insist on saying that? Everyone tries to be funny. Except when they are making a point that's worth sticking to.
I don't give a toss mate, this is the internet, any stick from anyone in real life and my fist is in their face, alot of you Geeks here, can't handle a beer never mind a fight.

So you've taken your knowledge (or lack thereof) of America, to fighting people in real life? Forget real life, you NEED a life.
Beer? PFFFFFFFFF, drink 20 bottles of vodka then come back to me (yes I know I'm underaged, but this is stays in the forums GOT IT? )

Quote from BlueFlame :Why do people insist on saying that? Everyone tries to be funny. Except when they are making a point that's worth sticking to.

Are you really that naive and shallow that u'll define a "man" like that?
Your comments about Americans has already proved u ignorant. I think all that alcohol is ruining ur brain
But of course like u said. "this is the internet" :rolleyes:
I wonder when the mods will see that at least every second thread, BlueFlame posts in, ends like this.

Drifting Formula-cars
(146 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG