The online racing simulator
getting new mouse and motherboard
(12 posts, started )
getting new mouse and keyboard
ok, since i'm getting a new pc i want to get a new mouse and keyboard.
i only found logitech and benq for mouses, the price is max 55€ its for ma xmas, a friend is buying it for me.
i'm right handed mouse user, i shall use the mouse for gaming and precision picture editing, it needs to be comfy in my hand. i see that all mouses r wireless, but i dont want to use batterys, it needs to have a desktop thing where u can put the mouse in to recharge.
i found these logitech mouses:
MX™518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse
http://www.logitech.com/index. ... /devices/187&cl=nl,nl
MX™620 Cordless Laser Mouse
http://www.logitech.com/index. ... devices/2987&cl=nl,nl

any other suggestions r welcome, user experience too

for keyboard, i want soft keys, pretty, functional, and good
http://www.logitech.com/index. ... /devices/285&cl=nl,nl
g11 gaming keyboard, but its expensive :s

thanks
#2 - Jakg
Most high-end wireless mice have a docking station.

I'd recommend the G5/7 or the M518
+1 for the MX518
Another +1 for the MX518 - Its a great mouse and will suits your needs down to the ground.

It has a + and - button so you can change the speed or "DPI" of the mouse so if you want to be bang on with picture editing, just press the - button and it will move slower, so you can get it just right. Then press the + button to put it back to default.

Its so comfortable, my hand fits perfectly and my fingers fit on it and around it great. It has a little dip for your thumb and unlike most mice I've seen, it natually fits in there.

If you want a keyboard, I would suggest the G15 hands down. Much better than the G11. Only difference is the LCD display, and that is sooooooooooo useful. Mine actually broke, the "L" key stopped working. I honestly think its just bad luck as my replacement has been fine now for months. During the time mine was being replaced, I was using a normal keyboard and I kept glancing down at my abcent LCD display which showed me I was lost without it The G15 may be alot but its worth much more than that. The "G" keys are so helpful, mine are all set up for all the "Shift + " keys. The LCD is a great feature. It really makes the keyboard.

I spent £100 on a Logitech MX518 and G15 and its the best thing I bought for my PC.

P.S. Your title says motherboard.
the keyboard is too expensive, i dont wanna spend 100€ on a keyboard
#6 - Jakg
G11 = £40...
I use a Logitech G15 and a logitech MX Revolution. The keyboard is great, with the LCD proving very useful, and the mouse is brilliant. Extremely comfortable an very useful too, with extra buttons being placed perfectly. I know thia combo may be abit out of your budget, but i just thought i would tell you, just incase you were able to spend a little more.
well i love the g15, the lcd convinces me
ill call the shop tomorrow for a price check
G15 = £47 or €67
&
MX518 = £21 or €38

Total = £69 or €105
i can live with that
the prices on the logitech site r international right?
well, 105 - 10% discount :
89,50€ =D
cool! i'm gonna pwn
I have the MX518, It is a little different (shape wise) from the normal cheap mice but you get used to it very quickly as it more comfortably supports your hand. You will love it's accuracy and movement whether your going for head shots in CS:S, or editing pictures.
MX518, absolute bliss. Had one for a couple years, absolutely beautiful mouse to use.

getting new mouse and motherboard
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG