The online racing simulator
Race Spectator
(117 posts, started )
Quote from Moonclaw :Admin control is a fantastic and welcome feature, but it's a bit difficult sometimes to know which racername and username is the one I need to moderate, because track overview shows only racernames as does racer info but admin control displays usernames.

If you hit Ctrl+Shift together in LFS it changes ppl's racernames and displays their LFS usernames.
Quote from flinty72 :If you hit Ctrl+Shift together in LFS it changes ppl's racernames and displays their LFS usernames.

And how does this relate to the topic at all?
Quote from Moonclaw :And how does this relate to the topic at all?

Oh I miss read you earlier post & thought you have been using spectator in-conjunction with LFS so you could easily do the admin role with the macro buttons.

Now I see what you mean in that the admin control shows the username not the racernames in the other spectator windows.
Sorry for the confusion.
-
(flinty72) DELETED by flinty72
I cant get it to work. I have relay host lfs.net & port 47474.
I can not get it to connect?
Same here..i can't connect.
here too
Relay server down?
can't connect either
Relay server is back online
Small preview update. I managed to render the (smx file) track succesfully.
Its not yet available. It takes some time to display the cars and other information nicely.
preview:
Attached images
racespectatorsmx.jpg
Quote from FireFox86 :Small preview update. I managed to render the (smx file) track succesfully.
Its not yet available. It takes some time to display the cars and other information nicely.
preview:

great stuff
Looks sweet! Good work.
Quote from FireFox86 :Small preview update. I managed to render the (smx file) track succesfully.
preview:

For the future..

Could be posible an option to chose, I want watch the race on 2D mode or I want watch the race on 3D?

Regards..
preview:

Dont forget zoom BUTTONS!
preview:

very nice.

BTW: I've noticed a bug in version 0.2.
The spectator password doesn't seem to work anymore. It always says: "Error, Wrong Admin Password". Only when I enter the admin password of the server, I can spectate.
The same spectator password works with Race Spectator 0.1.

paXton
Thanks for this update, it's got some really great features!

I dunno if it's a bug or me just inputting things wrongly but whenever i try to add a team i get the first team added as team 21 then i add another team but i then get two teams called Team 21 with the same name and so on and so forth.
Quote from paXton :very nice.

BTW: I've noticed a bug in version 0.2.
The spectator password doesn't seem to work anymore. It always says: "Error, Wrong Admin Password". Only when I enter the admin password of the server, I can spectate.
The same spectator password works with Race Spectator 0.1.

paXton

i've got that fixed in the latest version.

Quote from BenjiMC :Thanks for this update, it's got some really great features!

I dunno if it's a bug or me just inputting things wrongly but whenever i try to add a team i get the first team added as team 21 then i add another team but i then get two teams called Team 21 with the same name and so on and so forth.

Yeah, haven't put much attention to the interface of the teams settings. The best thing is to edit the config file with notepad. Make sure there are no spaces between the usernames.
Quote :username,username,username

and update the teamcount to the amount of teams.
Quote from BenjiMC :Thanks for this update, it's got some really great features!

Once you have edited your config.ini can you post the team details in the IGTC forum or here so we can use it later
Great program FireFox, loving it
how can i put DEMO servers in this?

any idea?

excellent work !!!
Quote from Neto_r :how can i put DEMO servers in this?

any idea?

excellent work !!!

I dont think you can. You have to put the server on the LFS relay from LFSW i believe.
possible bug: spectator is loosing the connection when pitstop / driver change is made (in most cases)
haven't experienced that myself when I was focused at the driver swapping.
More info would be ideal
Testing Race Spectator
I did everything and my server is on the insim relay, however the
>spectator pass dosent work, only the admin pass, what could be
>happening?
Any suggestion?
Updated
  1. Track view zooming by + & - keys
  2. Fixed Admin/Spectator Password bug.
Download
Quote from FireFox86 :Updated
  1. Track view zooming by + & - keys
  2. Fixed Admin/Spectator Password bug.

thanks, spectator password works fine now. 8)

zooming by + & - should work with the keypad keys too.

paXton

Race Spectator
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG