Foutth is me and my team mate stevo

Hope you lik em
Attached images
Akina!.JPG
AkinaDrf1.jpg
Me drift.jpg
Stevo and Akina.jpg
theres a topic called drifting screen shots no need for another one
i find it funny that only 1 of these pictures looks like he is drifting, and its not even a good drift....
sorry for the double but SPTR is a s2 team skins are stolen from team because they are low res and bespoke=cracker
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :sorry for the double but SPTR is a s2 team skins are stolen from team because they are low res and bespoke=cracker

ye i just noticed that.
i didnt steal them its real.. i jus use paint for my pics first one stevo did for me... and these are my first pics dam
ok say bye because your craking and thats just wrong and impesinating a team is wrong to so ummm...bye
Quote from greg_slideways :i didnt steal them its real.. i jus use paint for my pics first one stevo did for me... and these are my first pics dam

Yes, but you have used BeSpoke and what looks like Tweak when you are a demo racer. Only S2 users can use these.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Yes, but you have used BeSpoke and what looks like Tweak when you are a demo racer. Only S2 users can use these.

yep just noticed a lil twking
i have no idea how to do anyof that...so ah ya...and go look on sillyproject.com.. i am a team member
Quote from greg_slideways :i have no idea how to do anyof that...so ah ya...and go look on sillyproject.com.. i am a team member

ok you are how did you make the cars tyres bigger and change the rims
idk... i didnt ..if your talking bout the first pic..my teammate stevo did that for me.. he has s2
Quote from greg_slideways :idk... i didnt ..if your talking bout the first pic..my teammate stevo did that for me.. he has s2

ok w/e im tired of this cracker or not cracker thing
the bottom three i made..top one he did for me
Fail.
The screens shots, the skin, the drift, you personally, everything fails.

www.lfs-torque.net Go see some real quality stuff there.
gordo is right you fail @ life cracking is illegal and i think you cant share acounts
i never shared acounts it was me and him in a server he saved replay and he posted it on SillyProject.com
and i dont kno how to crack.. or even what it is.. and i havnt failed at life im livin aint i HAHA
point made: post your pics on the designated thread and visit LFS-Torque and open your eyes to the LFS Drifting scene.
Quote from greg_slideways :i never shared acounts it was me and him in a server he saved replay and he posted it on SillyProject.com
and i dont kno how to crack.. or even what it is.. and i havnt failed at life im livin aint i HAHA

FFS, you fail miserably. STFU

I will not remember this tomorrow.
Quote from greg_slideways :i never shared acounts it was me and him in a server he saved replay and he posted it on SillyProject.com

Well, you need S2 to run tweak/bespoke, SO how did YOU get into a S2 server so you could fiddle about with all that?

Also, Give us the username of your freind.
IIRC, you can't take tweak online.....
Quote from gamersknowall : IIRC, you can't take tweak online.....

You can, but the host has to be running it, and you have to have the EXACT same car settings. Plus i think it needs to be on an S2 server. And besides, tweak was for patch V, so he wont even be able to run a host with it anyway, so.....

:bananadea
Well this went well.
This thread is closed

My Drift Pics
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG