The online racing simulator
Fast and the furious in lfs
(47 posts, started )
Quote from Dj-Aeri :SO with demo?

Yea, when you mentioned it
Better hope he have a explenation.
Wow, I've only been playing LFS for the past month or so and I think I've seen about 10 of these threads haha.

Maybe Demo users should have theire own special F&F forums done in f&f livery.
Quote from Mr_Rotary :Wow, I've only been playing LFS for the past month or so and I think I've seen about 10 of these threads haha.

Maybe Demo users should have theire own special F&F forums done in f&f livery.

what an awsome idea!
Quote from Woz :I think that title goes to Plan 9 From Outer Space, granted TD was a close second lol

I disagree. Plan 9 has some good acting and a plot. TD has neither.
Name one thing that is good about TD, just one.

Well OK the end credits were kind of nice I give you that...

Besides the drift scenes aren't that great. If you want to see drifting watch Keiichi Tsuchiya's Drift Bible or Initial D - Drift Racer or the Initial D anime series.
Ten months away but such F&F threads keep coming up here...

Fast & calm ( concentrated ? ):South city challenge
I've never seen initial D, maybe i should get around to watching that. Is all the racing real or is there CG parts like TD had?
Acronyms anyone?
iD's an anime show with some CG bits. I prefer the live-action iD movie myself, there's some brilliant driving in it :up:
Quote from Hankstar :iD's an anime show with some CG bits. I prefer the live-action iD movie myself, there's some brilliant driving in it :up:

And some horrible home-made translation when I watched it. I SHALL NOW UNLEASH THE POWER OF GLORIOUS AUTUMN!
Maybe you should get S2 before you talk about jdmdriftingawesome.
Quote from FC3SCorey :Maybe you should get S2 before you talk about jdmdriftingawesome.

HolyshitIwanttobejdmtyteyo!
/votes to move this thread to the Off-Topic bit.
Quote from Hankstar :iD's an anime show with some CG bits. I prefer the live-action iD movie myself, there's some brilliant driving in it :up:

Was this the Andrew Lau/Alan Mak directed movie? My brother gave me the DVD and I was like "Uh... Thanks... But maybe I'm a bit old for that...". But I really enjoyed it; very classy B movie, with some quite dark characterisation and troubled relationships.

Never watched any of the anime, not really interested, so I don't know how much of that was in the original, but the film's running time certainly wasn't a wasted moment.
Quote from Hankstar :/votes to move this thread to the Off-Topic bit.

+1, so I can discuss about the wonderful ugliness of Plan 9 from Outer Space without feeling off topic.
The uglines of Plan 9 is wonderful but the incompetence of TD is horrific.

In the Initial D -movie almost all of the driving is real but some shots (crashes and impossible camera runs) are CG.

Comparing Initial D and F&F:TD is like comparing chocolate and shit. There is no contest.

On a side note Initial D was first a manga(1995->) then came the anime series(1998->) and then the live action movie(2005)
/me votes to hijack this thread and talk about great "bad" movies instead..
My all time favourite has got to be "Planet Terror"..(ALMOST a Tarantino film)..but the thing is, it TRIES to be bad..really meant as a spoof of all the old B movies..loads of gore, and funny as f***!
Peter Jackson's first feature Bad Taste. Made for about 50 bucks (and looks it), the hero's brains keep almost falling out and he has to scull blue vomit. Pure gold :up: Brain Dead follows in a similar vein - there's an awesome, quintessentially Antipodean scene where a lawnmower is used against zombies the same way a chainsaw traditionally is
Quote from Bladerunner :/me votes to hijack this thread and talk about great "bad" movies instead..
My all time favourite has got to be "Planet Terror"..(ALMOST a Tarantino film)..but the thing is, it TRIES to be bad..really meant as a spoof of all the old B movies..loads of gore, and funny as f***!

Hell yea lol!
Planet Terror is the best movie I have seen for a very very VERY long time!
Woa. FnF in LFS? Woa! ORIGINAL IDEA THERE SON. :something

And let me guess. You DRIFT?! :something Mind boggling!
Hey.
HEY.
Noone's talking about FnF anymore, so tell us your favourite crappy film or hit the trails, pardner.
Quote from FC3SCorey :Maybe you should get S2 before you talk about jdmdriftingawesome.

Such an original post.

And horrible movie...hm.

Would have to be . . . Does Chocolate Rain count as a movie?

**I move away from the mic to breathe.

Fast and the furious in lfs
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG