The online racing simulator
Quote from Moonclaw :can't just jump in and drive hamfisted like the underpowered cars.

Obviously you've never seen me driving them then !

Sorry guys, couldn't make it tonight was a tad busy. And to be honest Renku you know i wouldn't have been able to give you any competition anyway.

Unless something unexpected comes up i should be there on Friday, lets hope we get a full server then.
I couldn't make it tonight either (11:30pm here and I'm still at work). I suck around Blackwood anyway though.
These are at 5am for me. If you wanted to do it a couple of hours later [or 7 hours earlier], you'd have another entry
Was great racing!

Last race was best for me, a couple of 1:22's and could give most a fight for position. (before losing the position..) I must admit the reversed grid option is frightening when everyone faster is behind and comming, but guarantees an edge of the seat race.

You people are really fast. Also good clean fair racing.

Not sure why there weren't more people, the track sure is challenging and exciting for the lx6, and even when you won't drive for the win you'll have a good time. I noticed some people that weren't fast enough to win were quick to leave the server. There's no reason for that, also with these multi-races, every race you get faster. (Nothing will improve your drivingskills like an hour in the lx6)

The LX6 rules.
Just a few thoughts for this Friday nights racing:

Start with LX6 at both Aston North normal and reverse tracks.
Then switch to LX4 at either FE Gold or Green, maybe throw in a few pitstop races.
Then for a bit of a daft laugh at the end of the night try a few rally cross races or MRT's at SOclassic or RAC's at SOsprint 1 and 2 Or even the LX's at KY GP (it's a long lap but it's a great track in these cars)

Guess the real question is, are you guys Drinking or Drivin this Friday ?
That are too much different combos for one evening, I think we should choose one, maybe two combos, that should be enough.
If I'm at home I will try to show up tomorrow.
Perhaps we can drive Fe Green Rev with the LRF-class, because it's the next race of BOTT, so the chances of having a bigger grid won't be that bad hopefully.
Just had a look at the BOTT calender....Maybe 10 laps FE Green reverse with pitstops ?
Quote from Wasknijper :Was great racing!

Last race was best for me, a couple of 1:22's and could give most a fight for position. (before losing the position..) I must admit the reversed grid option is frightening when everyone faster is behind and comming, but guarantees an edge of the seat race.

You people are really fast. Also good clean fair racing.

Not sure why there weren't more people, the track sure is challenging and exciting for the lx6, and even when you won't drive for the win you'll have a good time. I noticed some people that weren't fast enough to win were quick to leave the server. There's no reason for that, also with these multi-races, every race you get faster. (Nothing will improve your drivingskills like an hour in the lx6)

The LX6 rules.

I left because it was too late. Some people have to work you see
Quote from thisnameistaken :I suck around Blackwood anyway though.

On what track are you fast then?
Nah, doesn't matter....
Managed to get 20mins late home, seems there was no others racing this Friday, well hopefully next Wednesday will be a success again
Could someone host wednesday race? I had to set server to passworded for sunday league race, but had no time to set it back to normal and I'm again 650km from home, so I can manage to change server mode at friday at earliest.
-
(Goop) DELETED by Goop
KR|Krautracing TeamServer provided some serious LX fun today - LX6 at Westhill International. Tough combo, not my 1st choice, but it was only LX racing server at that time . There were lot of overtaking and close racing in every race: (picture). Since we missed this Wednesday's event, lets hope that we have more people next week...
Attached images
3wide.jpg
There *are* perfectly good LX servers, not, "There is".
Finally got back home, server is now back in LX mode, also tomorrow (friday) there might be some action at evening
Nice racing yesterday, here's replay of my race with Calibra to prove it.
I'll try to be here more often.
Attached files
Calibra LX6.mpr - 977.6 KB - 132 views
Right, I changed now server mode and start small LX4 session, let's see if there is people willing to race a bit.

Hopefully next week normal operation resumes, sorry my fault!
Next official LX event:

Date - Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Server - Volvolandia
Start time - 17:30 UTC
Car - LX4
Track - Aston Cadet (AS1)

Schedule:
17:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race - 10 laps (~10 minutes)
**Break until 18:30**
18:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race - 20 laps (~20 minutes)
Race - 20 laps (~20 minutes)

Reverse grid will be used.
Tomorrow you say?
i'll try to be home in time for the 2nd quali and races. i ran some laps there today and made a quick set, tyres behave nice and i drove 0:57:35 as a fastest lap, not the quickest around but should be fun if i make it home :d
Quote from Gentlefoot :If you miss this event tomorrow then I am running an event on 16th December. The event is called Double Vision.

See this page for details:

http://gentlefoot.com/otherevents.html

When I submited my entry, my e-mail client popped up trying to send it so I'm not sure if thats a glitch or the way you set it up.
Either way, you have an e-mail from me
Quote from Gentlefoot :If you miss this event tomorrow then I am running an event on 16th December. The event is called Double Vision.

See this page for details:

http://gentlefoot.com/otherevents.html

Also there are events here every Friday and Wednesday before December

Good to see more LX options
Quote from gohfeld23 :When I submited my entry, my e-mail client popped up trying to send it so I'm not sure if thats a glitch or the way you set it up.
Either way, you have an e-mail from me

Yeah - don't worry - it's just a simple HTML form with a mailto so that is normal.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG