The online racing simulator
Recent forum updates
(40 posts, started )
Quote from deggis :This multi-quote system is amazing... goodbye "open sixteen quote links in new tabs and then hazzle with copy-paste" technique.

AMEN!
Bump:

1. Organize the league subforum titles list into columns. It is now in rows and it is imho not easy to read. Yeah, it isn't as good as it could be yet
2.Remove the "The" from the league names so they can be arranged properly.
3. Add this link section to all league subforums (check attachment). Makes it a lot easier to find the link to a the league website, if there is one. Or allow the league admins to put what ever they want there...

I guess league subforums have the possibility to make announcements that are shown only at the specific subforum?

Kthxhello
Attached images
lkfsjgblsiurg.jpg
Quote from deggis :This multi-quote system is amazing... goodbye "open sixteen quote links in new tabs and then hazzle with copy-paste" technique.

Quote from Chris_Kerry :Impressive new features, is it possible to give the user an individual option about the sub menus?

Quote from Highsider9 :You can "hide" the submenu. I Never noticed that before.

Quote from herki :Are the points shown anywhere to the public? If so, can I have one

Then I could say: "I have the first warning point"

Quote from Krane :

hihihi, fun to quote now
Nice features
I like the upgrades, has anyone noticed the swear filter's vanished? :S

Hate to complain, but...

EDIT: Works now, it didn't work when I wanted to make a reply to a post

DK
Seems to work fine?
I like the updates for the most part. The idea of auto searches for a new topic is good, although since some people (read: noobs) just use "OMG TEH BESTEST IDEA EVAR!!!11" I can't imagine them getting too many matches

The only complaint or comment I have is with regards to the Leagues sub-forum list. I think it should be alphabetical vertically rather than horizontally. There's so many of them I think it would be easier to find things that way.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : checking the swear filter
Another bump

I don't know if the RSC's topic header (or whatever it is called) is their own invention but here is one way of doing it. I made the search more accessible too.

I hope the league page gets updated too

Opinions?

And for the few norwegians, this thread is already a year old... multiquote is wanha
Attached images
LFS_flkslieg.jpg
pardon myself, but I don't see any new features of the forum, am I missing something
Another suggestion: What about displaying some kind of text message when you are rplying to old threads?
Quote from Hyperactive :Another suggestion: What about displaying some kind of text message when you are rplying to old threads?

What exactly do you mean? What text message would you like to be displayed?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :What exactly do you mean? What text message would you like to be displayed?

"Are you serious? You're really going to bring this thread back?"
I though we are supposed to encourage posting in old threads rather than starting new threads on the same subject. Even if it annoys us.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I though we are supposed to encourage posting in old threads rather than starting new threads on the same subject. Even if it annoys us.

True but at the same time we should encourage people to actually read the threads and notice how old they might be before they post something smart like "I agree" or "I think GPL will revolutionize the racing sim scene...". Very minor issue
Quote from Hyperactive :True but at the same time we should encourage people to actually read the threads and notice how old they might be before they post something smart like "I agree" or "I think GPL will revolutionize the racing sim scene...". Very minor issue

Something like this.....

Quote from from a 1991 thread in a windows 3.1 forum :Some day, we will be using these giant glorified calclulators and word processor machines to actually race against others all across the world simulating a true vehicular driving physics model!

Quote from noob near the end of 2007 :+1

Recent forum updates
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG