The online racing simulator
The Unzippers?
(16 posts, started )
The Unzippers?
Can someone name to me the unzipper programs? i cant seem to remember the one i used to have before my computer crashed.

Thanks,
Cobra
WinRAR? 7-Zip?
Winzip / Unrar etc.
Google will find many for you. And what's this got to do with LFS?
#4 - Jakg
WinRAR is my favourite for extracting, 7-Zip is probably the best for creating archives though.

WinZip... works?

EDIT - BALLS! Less film watching, more posting!
I haven't used WinRAR for years. Use 7-zip instead if you don't want to make RARs yourself.
#7 - VoiD
I haven't used 7zz for years. Use WinRAR instead if you don't want to make 7zz´s yourself.
#9 - Jakg
7-Zip makes great Self-Extracting files in Ultra though, ie if you want to send something large a self extracting .exe is virtually always smaller than a .RAR.

Of course 7-Zip only has 2 threads, whereas WinRAR has 4, which is why i use it more.
I use total commander for the simplest-doitquick jobs (and it has integrated support for Winrar so all I see is the Winrar extracting window) and 7-zip for compressing and when I feel like it for uncompressing.
TugZIP FTW!
Quote from Lible :I use total commander for the simplest-doitquick jobs (and it has integrated support for Winrar so all I see is the Winrar extracting window) and 7-zip for compressing and when I feel like it for uncompressing.

Same here- the fastest and easiest way to zip/unzip /rar/unrar and few others packing archives.
Quote from duke_toaster :TugZIP FTW!

Me too! Great program. Free, supports all types of formats and can even zip rar and ace if you have those exes.
Quote from kamo2000 :Same here- the fastest and easiest way to zip/unzip /rar/unrar and few others packing archives.

Can you unzip a file just by thinking of it? I am just curious to the "easiest way" since I use old winzip and/or WinRAR, or even just Windows XP to right click and select 'extract to...' How can it be easier than right clicking and selecting from the popup box? The only way would be to think 'extract to..' when you look at a file
I use WinRAR. I like the way you can browse zips, rars and even isos like a folder.

The Unzippers?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG