The online racing simulator
happy new year
(50 posts, started )
Happy new year everyone.
#27 - mr_x
happy new year!!

i will play LFS more after the new year!! slight problem of BF2, Quake 4 and Counter Strike Source getting in the way tho!
Just entered January 1st here in Spain. Happy New Year to everyone in the LFS community. I hope we have another great racing year together
Happy new year everyone.

Thanks Scawen, Victor and Eric for a great 2005, and thanks to the rest of the LFS community for generally being a load of cool people. And for putting up with my posts...

Edit: And happy (weird) birthdays to TaiFong (105), m3marte (105), prophet.est (105), [noobs] Oli (105), Peter Oey (105), schofei (104), Dredd (104), HEIZER (35), MatthewStyles (35), Flyby_Wire (34), ste_ (29), Merc68k (27), ranskis (27), F3ckB9LL (25), undoz (25), Shizzle (22), Thavron (20), hornch (1), hagenisse (1), salsi (1) :S
Happy new year! :drink:
This is my first Post
Happy new year peoples have a good one
Happy New Year to the LFS community, and a big Happy New Year to the Dev's, roll on 2006 and more of your excellent work.. :laola:
Happy New Year everyone
Happy New Year all... May this year be one of many PBs, WRs, and lots and lots of fun on LFS...

To the devs I'd like to give a very big thank you for S2Alpha, and may this year bring you loads of happy and supporting racers, a lot of breakthroughs in the game development, and of course all the joy and happiness you could ever hope for. Keep it up guys.
Happy newyear's everyone =)
Happy New Year to LFS!!

will try to recruit more Malaysian LFS players this year, hehe!
#38 - axus
Happy New Year from me too, gents! Dunnoo how I survived that one...
Happy new year too bad I passed out at 11pm and woke up at 2am.
Happy New Year, LFS! There's a world to conquer! Rock On!
Yay, was a good party.

How many phones did you spam last night Tristan?
I sent a text message to about 40 people at once, but my phone (or the network) decided to send it to most people 3 times... Sorry about that. If it's any consolation I got your reply twice...
Happy New Year the pilots of Sim-Racing !!

I hope we will be able to celebrate several years with LiveForSpeed again !

Have lots of 2006 World Records !
happy newyear all!
Happy new year folks! All the best!
Wish u all all the best!!!
#47 - axus
Remember to set all your clocks back 1 second
They had a leap second at the end of 2005

"Because of the discrepency between an ephemeris second (the fraction 1/31,556,925.9747 of the tropical year for 1900 January 0 at 12 hours ephemeris time) and the second of atomic time (the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the cesium 133 atom), we're left with more than leap years. In order to ensure that the the atomic time and civil stay coordinated, "Civil time is occasionally adjusted by one second increments to ensure that the difference between a uniform time scale defined by atomic clocks does not differ from the Earth's rotational time by more than 0.9 seconds.""

illepall

Happy new year to all ! Ok, only 2 parties to go, must sleep....
i got far too drunk, slept for aabout 30 hours straight and woke up fine...but missing a full day.

hope its a good year to all, and hope its a good year for lfs.
Happy new year everyone! Lets make it a good one! See you on the track.
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Flame CZE : Useless bump

happy new year
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG