The online racing simulator
I just wanna live
(35 posts, started )
I just wanna live
This is my third video. Didn't really came out the way I intended, but you will be at least mildly entertained.

Just listen to the lyrics...

File name: I_just_wanna_live.avi
Lenght: 3:14
Size: 83 MB
Codecs: Xvid, MP3

Download links:
edit: ALL DEAD

I strongly recommend seeing this video in it's full version instead on google video. It's meant to be seen in full screen.

edit:
Buffering...but full quality:
http://stage6.divx.com/user/ku ... Speed---I-just-wanna-live
not bad loads of action 7.5/10
Hehe, nice vid! The clip when someone is trying to pass in the SO Classic chikane is really nice haha...
Interesting camera angles there and loving some of the action and crashes.
It's very hard to make a movie from online races because of the lag. And if you want to make a slow motion scene it has that "ghosting" movement.

Quote from Kronvall :Hehe, nice vid! The clip when someone is trying to pass in the SO Classic chikane is really nice haha...

All of the scenes are me except for the last one...sorry to whoever was in that red RB4. That might have been a bit too agressive hehe.

Also sorry to everyone else haha. I actaully thought of naming the movie "sorry".
Good one, mate! I didn't really like some angles, but the whole plot is good with all the corresponding with the song
it was a funny video with a song that fitted pretty well goodshit
haha those crashes are hilarious nice video, nicely edited also
nice video, interesting intro!

one or two scenes were too long for me but all in all I really enjoyed watching this, scenes are well chosen imo
Thats great!

Best crash video ever!
Nice vid, music fits perfect, i liked the scenes on SO-whatever, so messy
Thanks for all the feedback. A good motivation for my next movie.

I just hope nobody noticed that horrible typo in the credits...

Great vid. Loved the start of it, with the cars appearing in the garage, then all accellerating off and setting the tone of what's to come. Classic.

Nice effects with the picture in picture, driving school, and the external sliding view.

Quote from kurent :...I just hope nobody noticed that horrible typo in the credits...

And I only looked because you posted that nice one
I really liked it!
Keep on doing such nice vids!
10/10
i'm strict in vote but i say 7/10..
maybe the slowmotion capture aren't good with this song but the clips are good!!!
#16 - d6nn
the music is perfect to the movie ,

enjoyed the movie aaa lot . 9.5/10

great action
that going my favorite list! great action 8.5/10 to much similar accidents.
Love the crash at 1:44, very realistic!!
sorry about the bump but i want to view it on my ds but your download links are broken
Youtube?
Not a fan of Good Charlotte personally, but the song fit the clip well. Nice job and yes, horrible quality on Google Vid
Can I say I just love your videos? There is always something unexpected and funny in it. Here it is the intro -- I fail to see how it links to the crash scenes that follow, but it still is a nice surprise/joke. Also the variety in camera angles makes it more than just a series of crashes.
Quote from kurent :I actaully thought of naming the movie "sorry".

Hmm, could be an idea for the next movie: a collection of mistakes where one driver ruined someone else's race, but not his own.
Really liked this clip kinda proved some rather eventful driving by some drivers. Was a really good vid good job.
#25 - wak
Nice one! I really liked the head turns from the cocpit to see the ruined situations. "phew, I passed"

I just wanna live
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG