The online racing simulator
Team Halfords Now Recruiting
(58 posts, started )

We are currently looking to add a few Drivers to our line up, we are looking for some fun, fast ,friendly, mature and experienced racers who can join a close knit team and have time to partake in a few leagues that we wish to join in the near future, we are currently in the BOTT series.

The team consists of two sections Track and Oval which is quite unique to [HR] and we are looking for drivers for both and if you enjoy both all the better.

The team is over a year old and we have recently reinvented ourselves with a new website and Team Skins which you may have seen on the CTRA or Oval Servers recently.

So if you wish to join please PM me or apply here :

http://halfordsracing.com/comm ... 53ee26b91f14fdb7a63b4beab

great job Celtic... Hope we get some fun and fast new blood!!!
I sure could use a sidekick in oval section....besides sam, codie and mr.x
Best of luck lads with recruiting
We are very pleased to announce Two new signings to Team Halfords Racing.

Please welcome to Team Halfords Racing ............ SpikeyMarcoD and a returning member Mr X

We have raced with SpikeyMarcoD on the CTRA Servers mainly, not only is he experienced with nearly 25,000 miles online, he is also a very clean, fun and fair racer with personal qualities that will enhance our team no end.

Mr X Has returned to Team Halfords Racing after leaving some time back and we are pleased to take you back on

Thanks for choosing us Spikey and Mr X .... Looking forward to the future

PS. Thanks Sully
well done lads great to see a great new driver to the lineup and too see the driver choosing a good team

best of luck
really great to take on SPikey.............. and nice to see Mr X back in the fold. We also have one further Oval driver on a month trial
Congratz Spikeymarco and HR
thanks Mr Niall... it's a great start to the recruitment drive
Celtic, i left you a PM on the HR forums.
We are very pleased to announce another Two new signings to Team Halfords Racing.

Please welcome to Team Halfords Racing ............ Teedot and Richy

We have raced with both drivers mainly on CTRA Race 2 server in the GTR's and TBO's and both are very capable Drivers with a fantastic attitude that will allow us to push our existing members to the next level.

Welcome Aboard Lads
thats awesome. Both teedot and Richy are great drivers..

Welcome guys We just need to see some of the teedot pictures of him in real racing
woot...we are growing wiiiide
Thanks guys.

Time to party :yipee:
we are still looking... and we certainly need some OVAL people if ou are out there!
I would say lets look at your local fair for oval racers. You will find people there that like to go round and round and round .....no Sorry thats disrespectfull.
Its nice to see Halfords up and running again ^^, there are great team and great racers JOIN THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck to you all
Thanks GWADanny, we hope to bring Halfords back to where they once were and hopefully in time even higher
Welcome aboard lads, Making the headlines already
We are in need of some help on the Oval Front. Our own OvalJunkie NightFly is in desperate need of some OvalJunkies. So if you have that same syndrom like NighFly called Ovalfever feel free to visit us at www.halfordsracing.com

We hope to see you around. Also we have a club night every sunday on our HR server. Pop in if you wanna !!!!

Wanna drive 1 of these baby`s ??? Sign up then !!!!!!!!!!!!

yes we definitly need some oval drivers
This is your big chance lads as we are looking for drivers that have a great attitude and can show good potential, Experience is a bonus so if you fancy yourself as the next Dario Franchetti get in touch with us and use the link in my Sig
Quote from CELTIC100 :Dario Franchetti get in touch with us and use the link in my Sig

Just don't flip like he did...

OOI, What does your FOX look like?

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG