The online racing simulator
If i won the lottery, i would buy...
(83 posts, started )
I would save a good bounch of them so I could buy a house and a car without having need to taking a loan

Not sure what I would buy else, maybe a new gitar and computer.
I would buy a midget slave, so he can travel to the homes of each LFS Forum User who is comming up with threads like this. And let him slap them in the face.
I would die of hedonism.
Nice way to go if you can get it
Quote from kester :if i won 1 million pounds im not to sure but if i where to converted to AUD i think i would owe money

Yeah!!!! I'd be the opposite. If we were talking $1 million US, then that wouldn't be enough to quit working since the government would take their 60% share and I'd be left with only $400,000 to invest (AKA, the boss's yearly salary, but well more than 10 years worth of mine.) But converting £1 million to USD, then I'd be left with nearly $1 million, which I'm sure I could live very happily on.
I'd buy a nice car (Alfa Romeo 8C maybe?) and pay for all my college/university stuff (Tuition, Residence, food, supplies, beer, etc)

Anything left over would be saved. 1 million pounds is only about 2 million CAD. You could live relatively comfortably off of that, without kids, for the rest of your life, but you'd be bored to tears without a job. If you just had 2 million dollars you would not be rich; you have to think about the long-term.

My father, in his lifetime, has earned just over 2 million. We do live very comfortably, but we certainly cannot afford to buy expensive cars, houses, and throw the money away on frivolous things. People don't seem to understand that; a million pounds may seem like a large number, but it is not big enough to live the high life off of.
But if you play with a bit of it, and put the rest in some finanical 'thing' you can use the considerable interest to boost your income. You certainly couldn't give up work on a million (not that I'd give up work at all!).
Apparently to give up work completely and still have a good lifestyle you would need £3million, thats if you live in the UK where a bus ticket down the road costs 2.5 million.
1......... i would order a buldo to bring down all surrounding buildings
2......... new PC, chair, desk wheel and all i need for LFS
3......... car .. i would buy something not too exotic but then i would customize it
4........ buy laptops, and inplant some in parents car and WC
5........ buy airsoft - equipment
6........ hire technican to manage my NEW team
7........ hire butler
8........ open some company in africa where solary would be 50$+
9......... give some to parents relatives and DOG
10........ buy time slowing device for victor, and buy :
food - drink -WC tubes to save him some time
Quote from MAGGOT :I'd buy a nice car (Alfa Romeo 8C maybe?) and pay for all my college/university stuff (Tuition, Residence, food, supplies, beer, etc)

Anything left over would be saved. 1 million pounds is only about 2 million CAD. You could live relatively comfortably off of that, without kids, for the rest of your life, but you'd be bored to tears without a job. If you just had 2 million dollars you would not be rich; you have to think about the long-term.

My father, in his lifetime, has earned just over 2 million. We do live very comfortably, but we certainly cannot afford to buy expensive cars, houses, and throw the money away on frivolous things. People don't seem to understand that; a million pounds may seem like a large number, but it is not big enough to live the high life off of.

thqats coz u are n00bs , once u get such money u can go to countries like yemen or egypt or maroko where living standard isnt disaster but prices are LOW.

for example 3 story house with 500 m2 of land and overything , in midle class residental county cost like 3x less here than in USA , ... watch out .. !! u get same stuff !!
I would buy myself a Caterham, make a big party for my friends and would try to get a real racecar for a decent racing league.

I'm wondering how many 1337 PCs are in the whishlists Oo my 800€ '05 PC still doing fine, except for ultra highend GFX games with pretty boring gameplay/story...
Quote from blackcarmafia :thqats coz u are n00bs , once u get such money u can go to countries like yemen or egypt or maroko where living standard isnt disaster but prices are LOW.

for example 3 story house with 500 m2 of land and overything , in midle class residental county cost like 3x less here than in USA , ... watch out .. !! u get same stuff !!

seriously ... lol. i think it is you that is the noob.
Quote from blackcarmafia :thqats coz u are n00bs , once u get such money u can go to countries like yemen or egypt or maroko where living standard isnt disaster but prices are LOW.

I'd rather live in Canada, where the scenery is breathtaking (mountains), climate is nice (west coast), people are nice. It's worth the extra cost imho.
What are you talking about!? We aren't nice!
They're bagle eating, name stealing, curling loving people

Sorry, couldn't resist
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What are you talking about!? We aren't nice!

Ok, we aren't nice, but the majority of Canadians are. You and I are the anomolies!

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :They're bagle eating, name stealing, curling loving people

Sorry, couldn't resist

...what's wrong with curling?
I'd get a Lancia Stratos kit car and open a fuel account for it, then dispose of the rest

i mean a Hawk HF3000 with a 246 V6
http://www.hawkcars.co.uk/hf3000/index.html
shall I mention ice hockey then :ices_rofl
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Honestly I am already rich*, but if I won that kinda money, I'd invest in realestate and land. I'd pay my technical jobless friends, contractors and a professional crew to fix some interesting houses up to prime quality and sell them. One by one.

With that money I'll take a worldtrip and when I come back, I'll expand my audio studio and record albums. But first, I gotta finish my Drum & Bass album (About time I do that!)

* Being rich = not wanting more and more. The moment you're satisfied with what you have, you are rich.
You get used to having alot of money, all you need is enough to have a comfortable life.
Quote:

Hockey is one of the greatest sports ever conceived.

And we all know about conception - use protection people.

And you want to live in Canada Freezing cold 7 months a year and then stinking hot for 4 months. The last one can't make it's mind up.

Move to a Pacific Island and invest in a decent satellite link.
Quote from MAGGOT :Hockey is one of the greatest sports ever conceived.

Eh? What are you talking abou..... Gotta run, the Penguins are playing!
Quote from Racer X NZ :
And you want to live in Canada Freezing cold 7 months a year and then stinking hot for 4 months. The last one can't make it's mind up.

Move to a Pacific Island and invest in a decent satellite link.

Nah, I like mountains. The west coast is very nice, too. Not cold at all, very rarely 'hot.' Plus you get chinooks in the middle of winter which raise the temp to like 25 degrees celsius.

Quote from mrodgers :Eh? What are you talking abou..... Gotta run, the Penguins are playing!

Speaking of the NHL; I need a new team to cheer for. Toronto just got spanked 7-1 by Carolina.
I would either do one of the following things:

Put it all in an account offshore, so the Gov't can't touch it

See about buying a nice house somewhere with fields and a landing strip, a horse and a plane, and living comfortably off of that.

Throw a hell of a party

Emigrate to the USA, and buy my way into the Senate there (that's my ONE good deed :P)

And if none of that works?

Give it all away to charity
I would
- build a pet asylum in my city
- build a 10 car garage and a 10 room house
- never go to work again

But I agree with Sam. In this definition I´m also rich as hell.

If i won the lottery, i would buy...
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG