The online racing simulator
is there an accelerator in this thing?
I am too slow.
Why is my car running as slow as my grannys?
I challenge one AI and I really felt like I could have kept up faster by getting out and running.
My steering wheel is working fine its just the game, i have slow acceleration and max speed is around 90KM/H.
Can anyone tell me what i have done wrong, i am using the in game cars in my S1 license.

Aus_ROM
Have you got the pit lane limiter on? That limits you to 80km/h
Quote from tristancliffe :Does anyone else find it REALLY funny when people don't realise they've got a pitlane limiter on the racing cars, even though pitlane limiters are mentioned in the controls screen, the keys.pdf, the wiki, on here a lot....

Not when they only have S1 and so no cars with pit limiters on.

Could be your pedals are not calibrated properly or not registering full throttle. Have you got the bars on for throttle, brake, clutch etc? In your options -> display -> show pedals (yes). When you press your pedals the bar should rise in the bottom left and when at full a white bar should appear at the top.
Quote from Greboth :Not when they only have S1 and so no cars with pit limiters on.

I was wondering when someone would pick up on that.
#6 - Jakg
Have you changed up to the next gear...?
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : oh
Thread tidied. Tristan, think before posting. You didn't look so smart this time.
Ok I found the problem. With th Logitech MOMO wheel I found that I have to go to the XP controllers settings and disable "Pedals Reported as/Combined" in the Properties and untick it. Which i have to do for Juiced as well.

I am surprised by this actually as i would have thought that LFS would have rectified that by now being a modern game and all.

Now I have reinstalled the game from scratch and got it all working well in the demo I have to get the Registration to work again. Having a few dramas getting it to work at the moment.

I might upgrade to a full S2 licence in two weeks. $30 Australian I believe it is?
Can a moderator please post the details to the Australian contact please for payment arrangements??.

ROM
Oh man lfs forum can be soooooo funny.

Watch Bob Smith in PIMP MY THREAD
Quote from Aus_ROM :Ok I found the problem. With th Logitech MOMO wheel I found that I have to go to the XP controllers settings and disable "Pedals Reported as/Combined" in the Properties and untick it. Which i have to do for Juiced as well.

I am surprised by this actually as i would have thought that LFS would have rectified that by now being a modern game and all.

Now I have reinstalled the game from scratch and got it all working well in the demo I have to get the Registration to work again. Having a few dramas getting it to work at the moment.

I might upgrade to a full S2 licence in two weeks. $30 Australian I believe it is?
Can a moderator please post the details to the Australian contact please for payment arrangements??.

ROM

nice to see that you did it and i believe that if you do not install the logitech profiler you would be able to setup the combined pedals function in-game immediately. So since its forced by the software there is no way lfs could override these settings, independently from its modern status of course. Problem without sofware would be that you will never benefit and be able to setup important features as you like and i assume some games wouldn't even recognise the wheel as a modern force feedback wheel. Correct me if im wrong.

cheers
The Logitech Profiler huh? Thats very interesting, i must look into that because the only other game that has problems with it is Juiced.
I wonder if i can use the profiler to auto load the setting change?

Wouldn't Recognize? Well I just started reinstalling all my racing games after some major hardware upgrades and so far the only ones giving me dramas are NFS Porche Unleashed and Midnight club 2. But that is because both games see my Logitech G15 Keyboard as a gaming device and set it as "preference" as my device. Changing it is the trick, but i am working on it.

AusROM
You can play with combined pedals.... It just sucks. Ideally you want to be able to brake and accelerate at the same time, left foot braking and all that. LFS has never had an actual problem with this for me. Maybe its because your pedals aren't calibrated properly.
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG