The online racing simulator
Racers are drifting
(25 posts, started )
#1 - Worm
Racers are drifting
upload to youtube pls
Quote from Worm :Well, watch it

What if i dont want to
Though a bit more of a run down of the video would be nice such as.

Time: Eta of the vid.
Size: Well isnt that obviouse
Other important stuff: <-

Some basic stuff like that, and a youtube version for some that like lowe qulity, but after seeing it might want the high qulity one.

Hope its good btw
it was a very good movie
Not particularly matching the title, but very well done, syncing with the music quite well, and quite skilled drifts too.
drifting could be more smooth, but i can't do it better with GTRs

btw was there used slickmod ?
#7 - Worm
nope
Belle vidéo mec, mais comment t'as fais pour avoir autant de fumée?

Même à 180 degrées j'arrive pas à en fait autant :P (En GTR je parle).

Belle réalisation en tous cas
Very nice. Better than most drift videos!
#10 - Worm
hehe thx

@Riders Motion : non c'est ma version de base de LFS avec des textures améliorés. Et la texture de la fumé a du être changé ce qui donne peut etre cette aspect plus épais que dans l'original.

Mais y a pas de mode dans la vidéo pour avoir plus de fumé. C'est juste la texture qui a changé.
Quote from Worm :hehe thx

@Riders Motion : non c'est ma version de base de LFS avec des textures améliorés. Et la texture de la fumé a du être changé ce qui donne peut etre cette aspect plus épais que dans l'original.

Mais y a pas de mode dans la vidéo pour avoir plus de fumé. C'est juste la texture qui a changé.

i want that xrr and fxr set please
#12 - Jakg
Lag made some of it look a bit wierd, but theres something i like about the visual style, i can't put my finger on it
Definitely worth watching
#14 - Worm
Quote from Jakg :Lag made some of it look a bit wierd, but theres something i like about the visual style, i can't put my finger on it

Where do you see lag on this video???

Quote :Definitely worth watching

maybe u can explain a little.
If some people have problems with the playing of the video its maybe their computer. Watch at least once on youtube before to speak about lag or quality
sorry, but after watching - not entertained
#16 - Jakg
Lag as in the cars driving - i watched it on YouTube.

The onyl way to reduce the lag is to max out the PPS.
#17 - Worm
Oh u speak about onboard view for online capture. ok.
What is PPS? packet per second?
ok but its too late now, the lag is on the replay :/
#18 - Jakg
PPS = Packet Per Second.

I'm geussing it was set to 4, the max is 6 although i'm hoping sometime this will be increased to 12
Nice vid, I like the skins you used
Can I have that FXR Renesis skin, plz
#20 - Worm
This one?

Nice one. The last scene is really nice.
Damn
Thas NICE drifting

Not sure how to drift with slicks, but I guess I'm going to do some testing, since I have proof it's possible
I dont see how the title matches whats going on? it was decent but not great. But better then what i can do so. Yeah Good job.
Quote from AstroBoy :I dont see how the title matches whats going on? it was decent but not great. But better then what i can do so. Yeah Good job.

imo you should take racers as GTR cars

Racers are drifting
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG