The online racing simulator
questions about G25
(30 posts, started )
questions about G25
Hi guy's

what's this into red line ?

1:i can't change it compeletly!! just half!! and i don't know this is for what!

2:why the manual gear changes in game without clatch?

i can change it by clatch but it changes whitout clatch !

and what is best performance for G25 ... setup and ...?

thanks and sorry about my english .
Attached images
logitech_g25_shifter.jpg
#2 - Jakg
Push the stick down, then try.
Quote from Jakg :Push the stick down, then try.

thanks alot .

and 2nd Question?
Answer to number 2.
LFS will change gears for you if you let the revs drop or rev the engine highly depending if your going up or down the gears. Most likely though in the options menu you need to turn off auto clutch.
Quote from Greboth :Answer to number 2.
LFS will change gears for you if you let the revs drop or rev the engine highly depending if your going up or down the gears. Most likely though in the options menu you need to turn off auto clutch.

thank's alot again.

another Question

my Pedal's pad is larger than another!

has logitech two versions of G25 if yes which one is better ?

thank you.
1. Use less !!! and ???, it's a bit annoying.
2. AFAIK there's only a version of G25, which has 3 pedals obviously. Maybe it's a revision, dunno...
#7 - steve
make sure auto clutch is not engaged
i play in bl1 with Xf gti .

xf gti wheel lock to lock is 720 , should i play by g25 on 720?

in g25 setup it is 200 now , is it good or ?

when i fix it in setup on 200 , it doesnt change by controller wheel turning in game .

i must change it for every car from G25 setup !

on 720 reaction is very late !

sorry about my english.

thank's .
HELL, USE LESS ??? AND !!!...

Then, check in the steering menu in the setup of the car, on the right.
Quote :Then, check in the steering menu in the setup of the car, on the right.

i know it but i don't know what degree!
Quote from Hamed Sam :i play in bl1 with Xf gti .

xf gti wheel lock to lock is 720 , should i play by g25 on 720???

in g25 setup it is 200 now , is it good or ????

when i fix it in setup on 200 , it doesnt change by controller wheel turning in game .

i must change it for every car from G25 setup !!!!

on 720 reaction is very late !!!!

sorry about my english.

thank's .

i'm waiting .
He means stop using "!!!!!" or "??????" so much it doesnt get a point any faster, and as for the steering lock diffrent cars have a diffrent steer lock, use which ever is best suited for you.
It would be very kind of you to use less exclamation and question marks.
Hamed Sam, are you an American??? (!!!)
Judging from his flag,,, I'd guess he isn't!!!
Ahaha, good point. If he was I was gonna flame him to the ends of the Earth... tho I'm sure the '!' and '?' serve the same purpose in his language too, so I still should...

***anger building inside***

...bah, it's not worth it. He seems kind of oblivious to everyone else's pointing it out to him anyway.
Try 520 degrees. Most of the people I know use that rotation. Might want to drop it to around 400 for the single seaters, especially the BF1.

If you use the Logitech profiler make sure you set the correct rotation there. And make sure its set in the LFS contoller options. Finally when you look at the setup for each car, in steering I think, it can be changed there as well.

Just make sure they are all the same for now.
Quote from garph :Try 520 degrees. Most of the people I know use that rotation. Might want to drop it to around 400 for the single seaters, especially the BF1.

If you use the Logitech profiler make sure you set the correct rotation there. And make sure its set in the LFS contoller options. Finally when you look at the setup for each car, in steering I think, it can be changed there as well.

Just make sure they are all the same for now.

u mean 540 degrees....
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Ahaha, good point. If he was I was gonna flame him to the ends of the Earth... tho I'm sure the '!' and '?' serve the same purpose in his language too, so I still should...

***anger building inside***

...bah, it's not worth it. He seems kind of oblivious to everyone else's pointing it out to him anyway.

i understood now .

my english isn't good. i did not understand what was this mean:

use less "!!!!" and "???"

i'm so sorry about that .
It's alright. Just try to realize that you don't have to talk any differently on a forum than you would in real life
It seems that all of his question marks were to denote questions. Are you asking him to stop asking questions? Bit silly, really.

The exclamation marks, fair point.
Well, he WAS asking questions with ??? not ? and it was a bit irritating, that's all. He's edited his posts now
I use 720 for every car.... I also use 101% FFB in windows and in LFS, which most people think both settings aer too high.....
Yea, I don't think 720 is good. Unless you like to drive on cruise servers, I don't find that 720 degrees offers fast enough response when you need to counter-steer if the rear end comes unglued...
Quote from Fabri91 :It would be very kind of you to use less exclamation and question marks.

wow , wish all had to worry about was the amount of ! and ? in a post . Get a grip m8 ..and maybe a girlfriend to relieve the tension in yer life
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg

questions about G25
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG