The online racing simulator
*Sigh* This is getting ridiculous. I still want to support Alsonso but he's making it very difficult. If those comments from F1-Live are real (I've not seen them reported anywhere else) then I think Alonso has lost the plot completely.

I wonder what odds you can get on him not driving (for McLaren, at least) in Brazil if Hamilton takes the title this weekend? If I were Fisi, I'd be nervous
Quote from tristancliffe :1. He shouldn't have spun at Fuji
2. They don't, and Ron is very clear on that. Hamilton's personal crew probably do, just like Alonso's personal crew want him to win.
3. What about being accused of fanning the flames of everything?

*throws away flame thrower, and gets industrial crusher*

LOL.

Have you ever seen those images of when Hamilton wins a race / Alonso wins a race? It's just stupidly clear who is the favourite in the Team.

When Alonso won in Monza you could see some of the mechanics clapping. And when Hamilton took the pole in Fuji the mechanics started jumping, hugging and laughing all around..

The problem is that in the UK Hamilton is like a heroe and this is making Alonso look like a 'loser' or whatever. But the one who whines but never gets penalised is LH.

You can aswell burn that industrial crusher. Or you can go crush Ron Dennis
Quote from diablo21 :Have you ever seen those images of when Hamilton wins a race / Alonso wins a race? It's just stupidly clear who is the favourite in the Team.

And whose fault is that?

Alonso's.
#55 - DeKo
Quote from diablo21 :Let me ask you, Why?

he doesnt exactly make himself likeable. Most of the mclaren engineers wont be too chuffed, when he proclaimed that he was the only cause of mclarens pace, and the hundreds of people slaving in woking were wasting there time.
My opinion is: get rid of all those kids in F1, bring back real men like Hakkinen, Alesi, Hill or Berger... All this whiney sanbox-fighters are not only hurting themselves, but the whole sport...
F1 is not a sport anymore. Hasn't been for many years.
Quote from diablo21 :F1 is not a sport anymore. Hasn't been for many years.

Well, that I remember coming from Alonso's mouth, nice quoting.
Quote from Blackout :Well, that I remember coming from Alonso's mouth, nice quoting.

Did he really say that? Never heard him saying it.

Anyway, he is quite right
Quote from diablo21 :Did he really say that? Never heard him saying it.

Anyway, he is quite right

Well, two seconds in Google gave me this.
Quote from elipse :thats from when the FIA said Alonso blocked Massa...

2 more seconds and I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KREYDiy73qc

Well, it was a ridiculous FIAsco, like this season. Somehow being traffic is banned, they dropped Vettel five positions today for same sort of thing. It wasn't like that in the good old day, someone might have complained he had traffic, it was normal. Oh well, I guess the qualification didn't mean that much back then.
Firstly, please disregard any tabloid comments by the press, it's just silly (nothing is true unless you see it with your own eyes, everything else is more or less slanted or marketing).

Quote from spiderbait90 :Imagine James Allen tommorow if Hamilton wins the championship.

THAT is something i dont want to hear.

It will be something like this: http://video.google.com/videop ... type=search&plindex=0

Current wish, rain: 1. Kimi, 2. Vettel (to redeem himself), 3. Heikki, 4. Massa, 5. Alonso, DNF. Hamilton (to make things interesting)

About Japan: FIA should clearify acceptable driveing after safetycar, Hamilton have just learned from others how to outfox the competition, but it is dangeorus.

No need to argue, Hamilton IS the best driver in the best car currently (he is probably not at all responsible for the car being so good)
Watching live, whose with me? :>
Go Kimi!
Hamilton beached!
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Boy-Wonder DONE!
#68 - JCTK
why didn't Hamilton pit earlier~?
I'm afraid God does exist!

Only one question... where was the magic crane helping Hamilton to get back to the track?
Championship NOT Decided!!!
Quote from JCTK :why didn't Hamilton pit earlier~?

Commentators claim that the mechanics wanted him out longer to determine whether it was going to rain again or not.
Kubica OUt!!!
Very sad, we all like Kubica...

No more rain scheduled according to FIA. We shall see.
#75 - JCTK
oh well that certainly didn't work out in the end...

but yeah, Hamilton was way too quick going into the pits himself too~

**Spoilers** F1 2007: Chinese Grand Prix 2007
(195 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG