The online racing simulator
V8 Supercar Skin Pack - FZR
(50 posts, started )
Those skins are beauty, if i ever be out of team be sure i'm gonna use some
Nice job everybody.

I'm gonna pick this beauty up when I ge home.
ABOUT TIME that someone made a V8 Supercars pack. I absolutely love all the liveries in the current and past seasons, good job!! Would be nice to see them on the FXR and XRR though... maybe mix the car choice up a bit, rather than all FZR. Autobarn is my fav to go with my black & green theme, thx Flinty72

BTW, what is LFSEA?
Quote :BTW, what is LFSEA?

LFS Events Australia
"The most realistic experience in Live For Speed in Australia"

RTECH1000 (Bathurst replica)
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=30920
Oh tops.

Cheers for these guys, they're awesome.
Thanks for the kind words guys & Tweaker great to hear you like the AutObarn skin, it makes the 10hrs it took me to make it all the more worthwhile. Making logos by hand and then wrapping onto the FZR is so time consuming.

The reason that all skins are FZR is that we are holding an enduro called the RTECH1000 (see Arrow's post for the link) which is based on the real Bathurst 1000 and to keep it an even playing field we chose to only have it as a single car event, so we went with the FZR.

Please note: the RTECH 1000 is only open to S2 licensed racers located in the Australasian region to keep the racing as lag free as possible. Hopefully the release of this skin pack will inspire other ppl to host V8 Supercar events worldwide.

For information on LFSEA go here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31075
Thanks to Arrow for the idea (words) on the heading
This is awesome, great work guys
Top Job to all the Skinners
- Vilante11(1st place LFS LX6 skinning Comp)
- Hz-Lab (2nd place LFS LX6 skinning Comp)
- Davo
- Dwayno
- Sapient
- Interceptor
- Flinty72
IMO the best Skin Pack in the history of LFS

I can't wait to race in RTECH1000 its going to be great fun.
GO! car #888 Team Vodafone - Duck and Arrow
Sweet as lads! A really nicely done pack

Regards,

Ian
Wow - they're amazing - pity i cant use them........
fantastic!
Goddamit. I miss a whole week on the forum, and when I get back I find this...

Absolutely top job, stunning, and a work of art in itself. Thanks guys
Those skins are very very nice:wow:
hey mate, i was wondering if i can wack these on an XRT if thats alright with you, ill just photoshop, i wont make any mods to it just on a differant car
please reply soon so i can get to work

cheers mate catch ya
michael
#16 - Rish
Love em all especially the Kiwi and Jack Daniels skins!
Attention!!
howdy guys,
i really want to get to work on wacking this on my XRT, but i dont think im going to get a reply from you guys, im just pressuming that its fine, and i might release it to on the forums.
anyways cheers
michael
Quote from mickyc30 :howdy guys,
i really want to get to work on wacking this on my XRT, but i dont think im going to get a reply from you guys, im just pressuming that its fine, and i might release it to on the forums.
anyways cheers
michael

I wouldnt know why you would want to convert them to the XRT, they just dont fit it very well. I for one am against it as they are super cars not road cars.
Awesome skins there!
nice skins! i've saved this thread to my favs, and will be downloading them when i get home. Good job guys
Quote from AstroBoy :I wouldnt know why you would want to convert them to the XRT, they just dont fit it very well. I for one am against it as they are super cars not road cars.

well, the main reason i want to put these skins on an XRT is, if you havnt looked im a demo racer, and i arnt going to put it on an XFG now am I?
And secondly i love V8 supercars so much that i crap my pants when i see one! and i would love to put Mark Skaife on my XRT and cruize it around the track!
And by the way? did you watch bathurst yesterday? i cant believe Ford won! whats wrong with this world??
anyways thanks for the input, even if it was negative!
cheers Michael
he was'nt being negative, he was saying that these skins would look pretty silly on an XRT, which is a road car. Put them on an XRR, and they would still look just as sweet as they do on the FZR as these skins are replicas of race cars, not road cars, therefore making them look silly on the XRT, or any of the LFS road cars!
wow nice job love the skins
[quote=mickyc30;570430 i love V8 supercars so much that when i see one i crap my pants[/quote]

buddy, i honestly dont care what they look like on an XRT just aslong as they ar on it!
Im a demo racer and i cant put it on a XRR to make it look as sweet as you would like ok?
so stop being negative about it and telling me to put it on an XRR or leave it how it is, cos thats not gonna happen OK!
cheers Michael
mickyc30 as a member of the skin team responsible for this pack & in respect to the original authors, I ask that you have a read of the readme file contained in this pack. After you have I am sure you will understand that it would be appreciated if you refrain from modifying or using the content within this skin pack.

I understand that you being a demo racer means you are unable to use these skins so I can only suggest you make your own from scratch for the XRT by finding the logos on the net or hand building them yourself. That is what each of us did in doing this pack.
It won't be easy or quick but it is very rewarding when you finish each skin.
Even if you were allowed to use the content or modifying these skins, you would find that they would not be of a high enough quality to make a good looking XRT skin.

Also guys please keep this thread from becoming a flame fest, this pack was realised so every LFS S2 licensed racer can enjoy them as they are, cheers.

(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG