The online racing simulator
Twin Drift Movie Tarcal and Maxim
(23 posts, started )
It's alright I guess, only two things that I can criticise at this point.

1. 7 minutes is a bit too long for a video like this. 2 minutes would be better, max 3.
2. Watching two cars drift at blackwood only, for 7 minutes = boring. For your next vid, try show your drifting from several tracks and not just one specific. It might be more interesting to watch then, this vid got boring after 2-3 minutes.

8/10, this isn't bad at all but I think you can do better. Keep it up.
But we made this clips long time ago .. And i dont have s2 thet time :P So now i have s2 but not tarcal ..
Oh I see, that explains alot. :]
^^ can u tell me the name of the first tune
tune ? What did you mean ?
song

btw nice movie
Great movie! I think 7 minutes is a bit too long, but the effects (I think the shaking of the camera at the start was the best) and the music made me want to watch it for longer.

A well deserved 9.9/10

P.S. I wonder what Squidhead will say.... :hidesbehi
Very nice movie What is the name of the first song?
nice video, i like your synchronizing with music (btw good choice), only shame ( in my opinion ) is that you didnt have S2 and it needs some closer twins, but nice
#11 - neRu
I hope you don't mind, I want to put the first 2 minutes and 50 seconds on a danish webpage, a page made only for showing off cars, to create bigger interest about LFS in denmark.

It will be featuring your names offcourse!
finally, someone made a good movie of blackwood drifting!
This (and a few others) should be posted as a sticky for everyone who wants to fraps a replay of bl1r drifting and call it a movie...

good job...
SUPERB MOVIE!!! really nice!!!

have you got a HIGH QUALITY version??
Brilliant! I think it's one of the first movies of 5+ minutes I'm look at from the first second 'till the end! I saw some pretty cool passes, the editing is just perfect but I have two -'s:

-Try to chop that down to 3 minutes. It will be more entertaining for most of the peoples as you will only keep the best shots.

-Your skins.... Use at leat 2048*2048 ones, it's the only 'big' problem I spotted in your movie, the skin resolution is bad for the close views.

Otherwise, if you have an high res download for us, I'll be the first one to get it
It was good, and if that was done a while ago, i can only imaging what ur editing skills are now.
WOW man this is awesome!
Good job
#17 - DDM
its just beutiful
I really love Tarcal's taillights. Can I have them?
Quote from Tarcal :Thanks guys, I was very surprised about the reactions, I'm glad

Yea I was afraid of 7 minutes, too when editing, I was thinking of making two smaller instead a big one... (Cuz I already had the frapsed clips)

Dude i just love you! You are a best

And 7 min is not to long on this movie :P I have watch this one lot of times
Great vid and some rude-bwoy riddims! 9.5/10
Quote from Blaeza :Great vid and some rude-bwoy riddims! 9.5/10

Thx dude Its Tarcals job

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG