The online racing simulator
[RF] Racing Fanatics are recruiting S2 drifters
As the topic says, we're recruiting drifters. We're a team that has had it's ups and downs but now we're trying to establish things and we are recruiting. If you are interested to join or maybe just get more information about the team, PM me or write on our forum http://www.racingfanatics.co.nr and I'll answer as quick as I can.

NOTE: We are only looking for S2 drifters and you need to have some decent skills.
It shouldnt really stop them from using RF unless it actually was the same name then they would have a problem, let alone just coz its [RF] It might not be the same colour ect.

Good luck with ur team
From what I remember Racing Fanatics have been around since about Oct of last year, I used to be in the team. I'd say the other RF team is just a Forum team seeing as they aren't registered on LFSW either. The tags are different too, so you aint gonna mistake one for the other.
The team has been around for a while and as I said, we have had our ups and downs. But now I am recruiting drifters for the team.

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift : Sorry, but RF is already a team. www.rfleague.com I believe.

Yes, they exist. But we have a totally different looking tag. We even changed the tag recently so confusion would be less.
ummm....just wondering...ur name is racing fanatics but u are drifters....so rename urself to drift fanatics, lol, cuz ur team name and drifting are way too different things from my point of view
they do both
Quote from -NightFly- :ummm....just wondering...ur name is racing fanatics but u are drifters....so rename urself to drift fanatics, lol, cuz ur team name and drifting are way too different things from my point of view

I f you had taken a little time to look at the forum you would of seen that they are mainly a Racing team, atm it's only Preddie who drifts, with a few others that drift about once every month.
Quote from LineR32 : I'd say the other RF team is just a Forum team seeing as they aren't registered on LFSW either

Agreed. Forum team << LFSW team any time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG