The online racing simulator
Team Speak
(16 posts, started )
Team Speak
Ok guys it's like this i have a teamspeak server which is not really being used at the moment so is now open to the public if any of you guys would like to use it go ahead be my guest the TS ip is 217.146.92.109:27041 there is no password and if you haven't got the TS software download it here www.goteamspeak.com

Have fun and Merry Christmas everyone
nice one

Merry Christmas
#3 - Vain
Very kind of you. :go:

Vain
installed ts just for this

but it seems kinda dead at the moment, *wonder why* ???
Visit our ventrilo server.
Better voice quality than any teamspeak codec.
Well established community voice server, up to 50 LFS racers there during peak hours.
Join the fun!
http://fragmaster.net/vt
Quote from FM-Failure :Visit our ventrilo server.
Better voice quality than any teamspeak codec.
Well established community voice server, up to 50 LFS racers there during peak hours.
Join the fun!
http://fragmaster.net/vt

yep there's usually alot of people there, but most of them are racing on the oval.
Gave it a go, but found most people either on private channels or speaking german lol (the ventrillo server)
Quote from Valkyrie :Ok guys it's like this i have a teamspeak server which is not really being used at the moment so is now open to the public if any of you guys would like to use it go ahead be my guest the TS ip is 217.146.92.109:27041 there is no password and if you haven't got the TS software download it here www.goteamspeak.com

Have fun and Merry Christmas everyone

You do know what these -->.<--are used for don't you?illepall
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :You do know what these -->.<--are used for don't you?illepall

Wow! I wonder if you ever have something non condesending to say? Your parents must be so proud. :irked:
I know that TeamSpeak and Ventrilo are the voice chats most poeple use, but I never really got to like them. Maybe I'm stupid, but I feel I never had any real control over them.
I use an old version of Roger Wilco (last non commercial version) and even though it's not as crisp clear as Team Speak or Ventrilo, it does the job it's supposed to do.
It's small, easy to setup and use and it's totally free.
Quote from X-Ter :I know that TeamSpeak and Ventrilo are the voice chats most poeple use, but I never really got to like them. Maybe I'm stupid, but I feel I never had any real control over them.
I use an old version of Roger Wilco (last non commercial version) and even though it's not as crisp clear as Team Speak or Ventrilo, it does the job it's supposed to do.
It's small, easy to setup and use and it's totally free.

So is teamspeak
though i havent ever tried roger wilco i feel that ventrilo is better then ts. ts got such a silly interface and the codecs doesnt seem to be at par with the ventrilo codec(s?).

also ts is ~8 mb and ventrilo just ~1,5 .. it's not that i can't fit it on my harddrive - it just feels nice with compact software. like lfs
Roger Wilco is 356 Kb and the interface can be understood by my grandma.
Quote from X-Ter :Roger Wilco is 356 Kb and the interface can be understood by my grandma.

sounds nice but if the majority of the communities are using vent and ts there's not much choice? unless it can use different protocol that is, then it would be king
Anyone have a link to the last good Roger Wilco? (even version #) I used it back in 1998-99 and it worked great .. on dialup even!
Last free and clean version of Roger Wilco can be found on SCORE, in the files section.

Team Speak
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG