The online racing simulator
Championship mode
(32 posts, started )
What a silly post. Tell Scawen that he should quit working on better AI because:

Quote from Gunn :
One of the best things about LFS is that it has no offline championship mode.

:noob:
Quote from BlueFlame :It was the attitude in which it was portrayed, but. Lets just leave it.

BlueFlame is absolutely right. I appologise to Gunn for my childish post and for the attitude, I was having a really bad mood and was too lazy to control myself and not spread my bad mood around the forum. I guess we all should just forget about this "incident" and get back on topic.
right now the AI is very bad but if it was smart and you had a hard time to beat it maybe you'll like it ?
Quote from breadfan :BlueFlame is absolutely right. I appologise to Gunn for my childish post and for the attitude, I was having a really bad mood and was too lazy to control myself and not spread my bad mood around the forum. I guess we all should just forget about this "incident" and get back on topic.

It wasn't you I was talking about. In your defense, I would of said something similar.. but In your post's defense... I don't have a good enough reputation to commend people, on the basis that I would've done the same thing hahahaha
I don't see how an offline championship would be bad, maybe for those without internet connections or when they want to try some different combo (not many in online mode), or just do some training.

But again, it will never be better than playing against human players - and this should always be the focus, in my opinion.
Quote from Glenn67 :oh really ...

Ok, to be honest I just assumed that a ping over 400 would be unplayable. I never actually tested it. I'll give it a shot tonight and see how it works.
Quote from McTaggart :Ok, to be honest I just assumed that a ping over 400 would be unplayable. I never actually tested it. I'll give it a shot tonight and see how it works.

Busted bet you didn't expect another Perthite to catch you out

The thing I find is ping is just one factor, the most important factor is the stability of the internet between you and the server your connecting too. Sometimes I can connect to a server in the 200ms range and lag out continually, while I can connect to a server around 400ms that is perfectly stable, so there is much more too it than just ping

I find servers based in America and Europe to be quite good, while servers in Asia, South America, etc to be poor regardless of ping reported.

Also the quality of your ISP can be a factor.

Championship mode
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG