The online racing simulator
Mz 1st skin!
:d

one question....
while i play online with this or other custom skin,can other players see my skin or only me?
Attached images
bAS1c..skin.jpg
Quote from bAS1c ::d

one question....
while i play online with this or other custom skin,can other players see my skin or only me?

other people cant see your skin as a demo user, when you get S2 license people automatically download your skin when you go on the same server as them. I think if you send your skin manually to people and get them to put it in their skins folder it might show up. (its much nicer to just forget about it and let it download for you though). Good skin.
OK thx for the info. i think i'll have to buy S2 then
My 2nd skin!
i think this one is a bit better than the 1st one!
Attached files
XFG_Tribal_lfs.dds - 1.3 MB - 587 views
Quote from bAS1c : i think this one is a bit better than the 1st one!

why .dds?
Tribal pics...
Tribal pics...
Pictures of my last skin Tribal.
I forgot to put them in last post..
Quote from bAS1c :What do u mean? .dds?

cos you posted a .dds file.. you can post the skin as .jpg
Actually, you can select a .dds format skin in LFS, it just has to be in skins_dds rather than the regular skins folder. So, I honestly wouldn't see anything wrong with that?
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Actually, you can select a .dds format skin in LFS, it just has to be in skins_dds rather than the regular skins folder. So, I honestly wouldn't see anything wrong with that?

yeah.. but if you post it here as .dds, we can't see it until we download it and look at it in-game.. and i personally don't download skins if i haven't seen a preview or something..
Dds
Quote from Sponge :yeah.. but if you post it here as .dds, we can't see it until we download it and look at it in-game.. and i personally don't download skins if i haven't seen a preview or something..

yeah u are right but there was some kind of problem and i couldn't post .jpg files so i put dds file... it is a nice skin though u should dwnld it
PS my Windows crashed and i lost every skin and everything i did
Well Mi first Skin , take 2hours and 5 cigarettes

Is privated =P

________
Ltd crown victoria
Attached images
Pic1.jpg
Quote from Inouva :Well Mi first Skin , take 2hours and 5 cigarettes

Is privated =P

very nice skin great work! PS how did u make theese headlights ?
its a modded interior texture by grey fox, you can get it from the master skinnerz forum.
New Skin from me.

Skinfile
Attached images
xfr_seat4_1024.jpg
Quote from Rish :Its been a while since i've done a skin but here's my XFR sprite skin.

Cheers
Rish

LOVE IT! Any chances of an XFG variant? Also, if I were to use it I'd likely slap a number plate and a number on it at some point, if that were Ok?
great! me like! can i edit the number plate?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :great! me like! can i edit the number plate?

[delete]Hehe, you can, BUT you'll be the only one who sees the skin with your new number plate, because I uploaded the skins at lfs world. So if you race online the other people will download the lfs world skin with the autodownload function.[/delete][look two post down]

regards

Land
XFG - Redstripe Lager
XFG Redstripe (Jamaica Lager Beer)
Attached images
XFG_DGRS.jpg
redstripe_prev.jpg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :great! me like! can i edit the number plate?

Uhmm *idea incomming*
You can edit the number plate as you like and then rename the skin file name. Then upload it to lfs world and everybody will see your skin like you see it when you're online.
I'm fine with it if you do that. But please don't change the skin itself nor say that's your skin (but I don't estimate this from you/anyone anyway)

So if you like to have your own number plate and all others should see that, do it like I described above.
-
(Oxcart) DELETED by Oxcart
Here is some of my favourite XFG Skins

I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE, as they rock!!

The Autosport cars were made by Zachary Zoomy, if you find any of the skins were made by u, plz tell me and i will add u to the thank you list, that is included in the pack.

or, they will be once i've found a way to attach them without going over the size limit thingy. They'll be here in a min..........
err, what? if you want to post my skins in a pack, just drop me a PM and I'll probibly say yes.
Make sure none of mine are in it

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG