The online racing simulator

Poll : Which Rallycross track would like to race at?

Closed since :
Blackwood Rallycross
Fern Bay Rallycross
Blackwood Rallycross Reverse
Fern Bay Rallycross Green
Fern Bay Rallycross Reverse
Fern Bay Rallycross Green Reverse
[Track Vote] Colin McRae Memorial Rally (for those interested in competing)
Hi all! I've decided to make a poll to see what Rallycross track you'd like to race on in the memorial event. Please, if you're not competing, don't vote. This is strictly for the people who plan to compete.

Sorry about this, but for any of those who vote for a track, can you please post a reply stating your choice.

Example: what Niko has done
Can the 2 people who voted please give me their identity. I'm assuming that they're interested in competing so if so, please send me a PM to tell me that you're interested in competing.
i voted for FeGreen !Rally cross
Voted for Fern Bay Rallycross
FE rally rev
@Racer Hero: ok, you've been added to the entrants list but please in future, send me a PM or email as I requested in the main thread to state that you wish to compete.
What about an autox layout in addition to a rallyx track?

I've voted for FE RallyX
Blw rev
bl2
There are 14 voters and only 7 whom have posted their choices. Please, those who haven't posted their choices to post. I would like everyone to know that from now on, I will not be taking into account any people who want to compete unless they notify me by PM or email
Hi,
I voted for fern bay rallycross.I think i like it most.

Bye.
I voted for Blackwood.

I'll enter, I doubt I'll get far but I want to be involved with the memorial of the great rally driver I'll PM you my entry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG