The online racing simulator
Possible to have Aston kerbs in red/white?
I guess many ppl will hate me after this, but I'm used to it.

So, it seems that almost every texture in LFS can be edited/replaced, so I was wondering if it was possible for me to get the Aston kerbs in red/white? I really would like them more if they looked like the ones in Spa, Monza or in many other famous tracks.
I can't edit DDS, and to be honest I wouldn't even know what to do with them (I suck in picture-editing).

I'd appreciate if someone could answer we, instead of flaming.
Thanks.
#2 - axus
It can be done, definately... all one would need to do is hue-rotate the blue bits on the curbs... I will try to do it in the next few days if I'm not too busy and no-one beats me to it.
Like this?
Attached images
redcurbs.jpg
Attached files
GWcurb1.dds - 341.5 KB - 825 views
Quote from tristancliffe :Like this?

:bowdown:

Thanks.
lol. don't know what to say anymore.illepall :nol2:
i mean.. is that so important for you? do you get 2 sec. faster?
No, I don't. I get slower because now all I'm looking on is the kerbs.
I just like them better this way.

@tristancliffe

Thanks i realy like this
@tristancliffe

Do u have this to all track ?
#9 - Gunn
Quote from bLaCk VaMpIrE :lol. don't know what to say anymore.illepall :nol2:

Then just don't say anything.
Quote from Citywidemicke :@tristancliffe

Do u have this to all track ?

Sorry no. But I could make them, unless someone beats me to it.
All you have to do is replace the green kerb textures with copies of the red ones! illepall
You think? Oh, how annoying, cos I went to a track to photograph the all red kerbs for Aston... Now you tell me I could have spent 20 seconds copying and pasting...

Do you really think I hadn't thought of that?

How did you took take screenshot so high?

Press Shift+U and then TAB.
Thanks Tristan :bg:

BlAcK VamPiRe and wheel4hummer you two really do ask for it don't you? If you don't have a useful contribution to a thread the just shut up, and go and buy S2.
Quote from tristancliffe :You think? Oh, how annoying, cos I went to a track to photograph the all red kerbs for Aston... Now you tell me I could have spent 20 seconds copying and pasting...

Do you really think I hadn't thought of that?

lol, love it
Quote from ajp71 :Thanks Tristan :bg:

BlAcK VamPiRe and wheel4hummer you two really do ask for it don't you? If you don't have a useful contribution to a thread the just shut up, and go and buy S2.

I 2nd that
agree...

they just cant understand that everyone has their own preference in style be it graphics of tracks, cars, desktop background, wallpaint in the house etc...

Quote :BlAcK VamPiRe and wheel4hummer you two really do ask for it don't you? If you don't have a useful contribution to a thread the just shut up, and go and buy S2

u know id rather ppl like that wouldnt buy lfs... dont rally need them in the lfs community..

mad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG