The online racing simulator
A Skin Upload Website!
(164 posts, started )
I really think up/downloading skins bigger than 400kb / 1024x1024 has only one purpose: editing the downloaded skin... which is most probably not what they're meant for.
Poor skin collection atm! :/
Hope all will change!
i wish they would bring back LFSskins that site was the best
Quote from PioneerLv :Poor skin collection atm! :/
Hope all will change!

Help with making some advertisement...

Thanks for you comments, Bandit77. I'll try to make some more public skins whenever I find some time...
Perhaps have the cars in order up the top, make it easier to navigate. Otherwise very useful. Brilliant!
I´ve added a Comment function right now, so comment as much as you can
great idea and lovely site
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [[URL="http://lfsskinhq.lf.funpic.org/function.mysql-real-escape-string"][COLOR=#0000ff]

You forgot to upload an Skin, your Skin file is to big (Bytes), your filename to Short, your image isn´t a valid JPEG/JPG File or you used not allowed characters!

???????????? ?????????????
Love it. Simply love it.

SUGGESION: There should be a way to download all the skins at once, at their maximum resolution
I'm suprised how many people allow the PHP error messages to be displayed right to the user. That is so insecure! It's more secure just to log the errors to a log file. Otherwise people can see the directory structure of the server.
Quote from Mithras :Love it. Simply love it.

SUGGESION: There should be a way to download all the skins at once, at their maximum resolution

yeah. or a subscription. every new skin is directly emailed to you.

*sarcasm off*
#37 - Jakg
Dreamhost are offering a .com and 1.45 tb of bandwidth for the price of an S1 license for a year if you want to move away from free hosting.
If the skin files were bigger than 600x600, I would use it
I have just uploaded my skin and it looks ugly. :/
Damn autoresize.
@blackcarmafia
Ok i will check the error message.
Update: Should be fixed right now
Quote from fraghetti :I have just uploaded my skin and it looks ugly. :/
Damn autoresize.

Quote from Mithras :Love it. Simply love it.

The autoresizer is only used for preview images.Your Skin will not touched!
Only a information When you have firefox you can use right mouse and select Show Image. Tada there is the skin on the server on real size

Quote from wheel4hummer :I'm suprised how many people allow the PHP error messages to be displayed right to the user. That is so insecure! It's more secure just to log the errors to a log file. Otherwise people can see the directory structure of the server.

Its the freehoster not me. I can´t controlthat i think

Quote :Dreamhost are offering a .com and 1.45 tb of bandwidth for the price of an S1 license for a year if you want to move away from free hosting.

I´ve found host2day.de

I have to look at both
We need more Skins guys and girls!
ye we need more girls....oh no sorry misread that
@Spikey
:ices_rofl
@janwolf
Nice site you've got there !
Quote :I´ve forgot to add a comma :P

Read point 2 on the reference page
Quote :#2 Sexual,Racism Content
Do not demonstrate Racism, Sexual or other bad content in any way on this website. This page is not responsible to liable for unchecked content.

Thats it !
Looks like loosing activity. When there are no uploads and moving on the page i can´t host it on a pay server, because its still pointless :-/

Please post things you hate or love and we will change or add that!
I´m Sorry

Update: I´ve added a new Upload Section.
well, I can see two reasons why your site is failing. First, I've uploaded a few skins and none of them have shown up, so how can you tell how many people are trying and failing to give you skins? Also, your free hoster starts right off with a popup that cover the whole screen and refreshes so fast that you can't X it out.
GOOD IDEA,
And the site itself looks good!

However, the presentation didn't excite me to be honest.

AND FEEDBACK:
UNDER THE FILE SIZE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALSO THE IMAGE SIZE IN PIXELS.

Quote from flymike91 :well, I can see two reasons why your site is failing. First, I've uploaded a few skins and none of them have shown up, so how can you tell how many people are trying and failing to give you skins?

strange... I havnt had problems with uploading.
oh the skins i was trying to upload were too big
I like the site although I'm not going to upload my skins till next features are implemented:

- tags, description (color, sponsors, real/fake, copyright?)
- better download system (save as window, zip?)
- batch upload?
- integration with LfS (Lfs username verification so real skinner uploaded the skin)
- more accessible overview of all skins, I think the thumbnails are too big.

good luck,

A Skin Upload Website!
(164 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG