The online racing simulator
Facebook LFS Group
(28 posts, started )
Facebook LFS Group
I've created a facebook LFS group called Live For Speed. Come join me
#2 - EmilO
Exuse me for my noobility, Facebook?
Quote from EmilO :Exuse me for my noobility, Facebook?

Google it - massive networking site like myspace and bebo
#4 - garph
#5 - EmilO
Ah.. :P
Quote from Gentlefoot :Google it - massive networking site like myspace and bebo

bebo is for Chavs, and you KNOW its true.
#7 - Jakg
Oi, i'm on Bebo!
another website I have to register? I have Bebo and youtube isn't that good enough?
Facebook SUCKS!

Sorry, just had to say it.
Facebook is pretty trendy, I finally gave into it. It's gonna fade away just like myspace and piczo...
~Bryan~
Ive just noticed there is a live for speed crack community group with 4 people in it. Sad Bastards.

Gentlefoot there are a few Live for Speed groups so I just joined the one with most people in it!

Ok I found yours, Neil has joined you
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :another website I have to register? I have Bebo and youtube isn't that good enough?

one doesn´t need to follow every trend, eh?

those who are registered on such sites may join the lfs group though.
Quote from Jakg :Oi, i'm on Bebo!

And you have a hairdryer on wheels. The odds are against you Jack!
there are a lot of lfs groups in facebook.....
I've never joined Facebook but all my gay friends are on it.
^Watch throwing the term gay around. Some people may take offence to it...
~Bryan~
Maybe he's just stating a fact.
Maybe he has gay friends?

I refuse to give into the Bebo/MySpace/Facebook shite.

Abit to chav/geek for me. Chek I like to call it. I am neither Chav nor a Geek. Maybe a little geek, but joining one of these things takes me to a new level.

kthxbai.
Quote from dropin_biking :^Watch throwing the term gay around. Some people may take offence to it...
~Bryan~

Yeah, gay men hate being called gay. :rolleyes:
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've never joined Facebook but all my gay friends are on it.

Yeah, it's hard to find a real man these days. All the cool people sit at home all day long now.
Quote from Bob Smith :Yeah, it's hard to find a real man these days. All the cool people sit at home all day long now.

You're in Newcastle, right? Come down to York, I'll introduce you to the theatre crowd.

Facebook LFS Group
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG