The online racing simulator
-ss12-
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Ventu
-ss12-
Ciao!
I'm downloading the video, let's see...
#3 - Ventu
Pictures! not videos. Or if they are videos make them a little youtube style thing rather than 54mb. It'd be quicker finishing up the work I should be doing, rebooting into windows and just playing the damn thing.
#5 - Ventu
sorry
Attached images
LFS 2007-09-17 14-47-49-48.jpg
LFS 2007-09-17 14-47-59-78.jpg
LFS 2007-09-17 14-48-05-14.jpg
LFS 2007-09-17 14-48-14-88.jpg
LFS 2007-09-17 14-48-22-18.jpg
LFS 2007-09-17 14-48-27-18.jpg
Sorry if I sounded like I was yelling there, that's not how it was meant to come across. I could probably have left most of that post out (I forum to waste time while I'm working so I can get carried away with anything that's not an assignment).

Anyway, nice layout. I like the fast middle bit and the way you used that little side road (probably one of my favourite bits of track in the game tbh). The only bit that I would change are the heavy red and white barriers that launch you if you mess up in the tighter, technical bits into tyre walls or cones or haybails or something (but this is something I would change on nearly every layout ever).

I'll definitely give it a spin some time.
#7 - Ventu
Quote from McTaggart :Sorry if I sounded like I was yelling there, that's not how it was meant to come across. I could probably have left most of that post out (I forum to waste time while I'm working so I can get carried away with anything that's not an assignment).

Anyway, nice layout. I like the fast middle bit and the way you used that little side road (probably one of my favourite bits of track in the game tbh). The only bit that I would change are the heavy red and white barriers that launch you if you mess up in the tighter, technical bits into tyre walls or cones or haybails or something (but this is something I would change on nearly every layout ever).

I'll definitely give it a spin some time.

no problem, you were right.. i made a video but i didn't think on what i do when i see a new layout on the forum.. first thing is to search some photos, or maybe some video on youtube
i made this the last year, for play it offline.. then yesterday i said.. "mmm.. what i'll do today? ok, post the layout on the forum"
for the barriers.. it's a lfs problem as u know.. i hope that in S3 them will be destructable in many pieces.. or maybe a bit heavier than tyres but movable...

i hope u understand my horrible english
#8 - Ventu
no more?
Nice layout

FXR 1:20:01
Quote from F.Rizzo :Nice layout

FXR 1:20:01

edit: 1.19.06 !
1:55 Rb4

-ss12-
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG