The online racing simulator
Possible Server Crasher User
(14 posts, started )
I was playing in LTC and this guy enter and say: I have a script , now i will now make myself timeout , but that is not all

This guy cause masive lag to all players

Look the pic

Regards

Inouva
________
NORFOLK ASSEMBLY
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
#2 - ORION
did the server use the latest version (x12)? Otherwise its not relevant
(unless the same tool works als on the latest version, or course)
Quote from ORION :did the server use the latest version (x12)? Otherwise its not relevant
(unless the same tool works als on the latest version, or course)

Yup , LTC have x12
________
NO2 REVIEW
I think it's time to go back to good old-fashined banning.

Why someone would pay 24BP to go around crashing servers is beyond me.
i dont see any massive lag on that picture.... could it be he simply unplugged his modem?!
Quote from franky500 :i dont see any massive lag on that picture.... could it be he simply unplugged his modem?!

how would he be able to write then?
Quote from franky500 :i dont see any massive lag on that picture.... could it be he simply unplugged his modem?!

Look , this guy enter to the server and say that thing of the script , and i dont know what is do , but wen is usisng that script al server go to the sky in lag , people disconect (not all) and the guy with the script to , the pick i show you is the guy talking about the script
________
YAMAHA TRX850
Isn' it strange that none of race servers suffer from such idiots?

You got the ban file – use it. And all you demo users can go buy licenses and get some proper online action.
Ugh. I return to this forum to find the same old crap.

Looking at that little Net graph, I see no lag thats over what normally is on LTC/Other cruise servers on a busy evening. He's just probbably causing himself a little lag, and the glitch where 1 player could disconnect was fixed like 10 mini patches ago.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :how would he be able to write then?

what i meant.. perhaps he wrote that. and then done it. simply to pretend........ .... ..... .... .....

what S14 Drift said
I can do this, too. All off you can. Just start a upload with maximum bandwith to a ftp. Will lag up the whole server.
#12 - SamH
I could lag out servers too. All I'd need to do is move to New Zealand, and then try to connect to a European server

It does rather read like he's doing it deliberately, based on what's typed in the server. It'd be entirely up to an individual server admin/op to decide if they want to chance their server with him in there or not.
Inouva, please get a new avatar that isn't THAT annoying. damn
How could you say he was crashing the server. It looks to me like he was trying to crash his LFS not the server. If you look at the first thing he says "I will now make myself timeout".

There is no massive lag in the server so it doesn't look like he's crashing the server. Some people overreact. If the server was successfully crashed or severe lag was caused by it sure report it but if he's seemingly not attempting to crash the server there is no point.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG