The online racing simulator
Is Ebay safe to buy from ?
(41 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from theirishnoob :no jakg... your wrong. the only shop in dublin that sells them is peats and its famously over priced.

How am i wrong? I said that he bought his new (which he did) and that Logitech's prices (which are about £200 for a G25) are a lot more than what they actually sell for (about £140)
Quote from theirishnoob :nice one Niall there 300 brand new

They aren't 300 new...i got mine for 225 and it was new. Look on komplett.ie for good offers on alot of things
Sure Irishnoob knows it all again ....
That's why He is in my ignore list.

Anyway I don't trust the Mexican Ebay thingy "Mercado Libre", for me, It seems that everything there is just pure crap...
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Hi lads as the title sais is it safe ?..
I don't know much about net shopping and just after picking up some nice toys on Ebay..

Is there anything I should no about buying items off it as such ??
help would be great thanks

i buyed my G25 there, and now, i have it in my hands
its 219, you have to pay a little for postage..even though its irish. Cheap though
eh why don't you people go to peats ( just on Parnell street in Dublin city center for any irish users concerned ) then cause i don't use a cc..... 299.99 which is alot considering all i want is 3 pedals a h shifter and f/f is possible... pitty Ireland's 2 years behind most country's...

also didnt anyone here notice how i said in shops... not online ?? jeez you people sure are on the ball
Quote from theirishnoob :eh why don't you people go to peats

Why would we go to Peats? It cost a good 66€ more, thats why
yeah but i dont have a cc and no other shops sell wheels
Surely your parents have a credit card?
Blaeza when did you come back?
#38 - Gunn
Be careful who you buy from. Don't buy from sellers who have few sales. My friend paid for a beautiful classic Omega Seamaster only to receive a fake Rolex instead. If you want to play it safe and stick with sellers who have a reputation and a lot of sales.
#39 - Jakg
Quote from theirishnoob :yeah but i dont have a cc and no other shops sell wheels

Well then how the hell can you say something costs €300 when it only costs that from a shop you can buy from when you know full well it's cheaper online?!

PC World want £60 for a 6200, therefore it's overprices rubbish, even though it's actually not bad for the £20 you can get it for online
yeah but its kinda annoying when nobody uses a credit card in your family.... plus most sites don't accept an post pre paid cards and such.... guess ill just buy a xbox 360 instead
Is there any other problems withing buying off Ebay which I should be aware off ...?

Is Ebay safe to buy from ?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG