The online racing simulator
FXR drift :) why no one does it?
(82 posts, closed, started )
Why do people get all stressed when some one says "i used a friends account" OMG he hacked it yeah? nope he borrowed. I did the same some time ago before using S2, i had S1 (registered in my own name) and wanted to see if i liked S2 so i borrowed friends account and loved it so brought it on same day

I mean other games people borrow accounts on they dont moan like people on this forum, damm To be honest alot of people on this forum/lfs are like children in a school, "I'm gonna tell the teacher.." grow up please.
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Why do people get all stressed when some one says "i used a friends account" OMG he hacked it yeah? nope he borrowed. I did the same some time ago before using S2, i had S1 (registered in my own name) and wanted to see if i liked S2 so i borrowed friends account and loved it so brought it on same day

I mean other games people borrow accounts on they dont moan like people on this forum, damm To be honest alot of people on this forum/lfs are like children in a school, "I'm gonna tell the teacher.." grow up please.

Because it's a no-no according to the license agreement I'd say. Sure, some responses are retarded and way too assuming, we don't like that. But still, he did something he shouldn't have and posts about it here, so he gets the usual treatment.
Personally though, I'd be more subtle when it comes to telling the crackers off.
Quote from rjm1982 :You guys are being real pricks...

2 things.

1) You cant prove he is doing anything illegal. That should be enough to shut your trap.
2) Regardless of #1, its not your damned business. Its between him and the devs (and the mods). Let them sort it out if there is a problem. Regardless of what hes doing, your experience isn't changed in any way. You aren't harmed, or kept from playing, or anything. Your just being dicks for the sake of being dicks.

1) He is doing something 'illegal' - Even if he said he is using his friends account he has had to unlock it, and you can only do such a thing when you and the original owner are on LAN (Legally). The guy lives in Lithuania and his 'friend' lives in Canada, what do you think the chances are they are next door neighbours?

2) You're absolutely right its none of our business, but he's come to the official forum flaunting it which then makes it public business. It doesn't make a sod all difference to me or anyone else that he is using the crack, but its fun either way seeing him getting banned.

Ultimately the only real prick around here is you!
My respect for certain forum members just died a bit in this thread.

Guilty until proven innocent, indeed.

BTW, people don't always use flags of countries they live in but rather countries they are originaly from.

This elite behaviour reminds me why I only made 180-sih posts since 2005.
Quote from Mithras :In the FXR at Aston, I ran out of gas on the LAST turn prior to the S-turns before the start/finish line.. There was no reset, and the admin said that pitting gets you banned, so I tried to roll off the road, but I stopped rolling RIGHT in the middle of the road -_-

Lost second place in my first-ever ACTUAL, serious FXR race on Aston..

You are an idiot for sure

Now read again the topic
Quote from Rooble :1) He is doing something 'illegal' - Even if he said he is using his friends account he has had to unlock it, and you can only do such a thing when you and the original owner are on LAN (Legally). The guy lives in Lithuania and his 'friend' lives in Canada, what do you think the chances are they are next door neighbours?

2) You're absolutely right its none of our business, but he's come to the official forum flaunting it which then makes it public business. It doesn't make a sod all difference to me or anyone else that he is using the crack, but its fun either way seeing him getting banned.

Ultimately the only real prick around here is you!

Shut your mouth even if he gets banned he will easy make unother account we know the story

You cant do nothing about cracking after all, for years now there is no game that didnt get cracked ,and the only way that this can be done is the monthy oonline payment ,like the MMORG games (Lineage WOW ...... )

Untill then you can just Shut your mouth and let devs handle it (Even Though you cant prove he is a cracker)
Too little on topic discussion forces me to end this thread. I think it would be appreciated all round if cracker discussion was limited to the mods/admins, I see no benefit to the community getting involved (aside from reporting posts).
This thread is closed

FXR drift :) why no one does it?
(82 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG