The online racing simulator
MT Team
(11 posts, started )
MT Team
<embed src="http://file.vodfile.com/vodstream_@check/vod_asxfiles/source_files/vodfile_2005125_01347.wmv"width="640" height="480">
MT Team
Learn to EDIT dude ... and the video, it made me remember the 'FZ fun' movie a lot...

Here goes my opinions and just opinions:

Now, Why right in the first scene,you get a XRT passing by whit an FZ50 engine sound? What tha...

What about puting a title in it? ... :chairs:

Some transitions are too long,you have to manage to get more video/sound sintony,i saw that when the music changes you go for transition, thats good, but could be better,and try to do the same whit the drift footage.

Dont use so many diferent efects whitout a reason, one time its all black and whit, other is sort of gray, at other, everything is 'yellow' ,other are blue etc...

You are having a few warps and ghosts there,usualy that doesnt come from the source video, its from the codec config.

Hey, i liked the part where he jumps on Fern, and the final.
Great Movie :up:

Much better than the Slide movie someone made...
I thinl its just a silly 'copy' of the Fz50 movie.

Sure it is Tristancliffe, i didnt knew you liked a movie that uses someone elses video soundtrack, great huh, i see you have a refined taste.

I CANT BELIEVE you used the entire soundtrack and even the FZ sounds straight out of the 'Fz50 fun' movie,not just that,the hole movie feels and looks like the FZ one that Carlos made, that its not even yours ! nb
no copy and sound is "fz50 fun" movies
Quote from Slidaaaa :I thinl its just a silly 'copy' of the Fz50 movie.

Sure it is Tristancliffe, i didnt knew you liked a movie that uses someone elses video soundtrack, great huh, i see you have a refined taste.

I CANT BELIEVE you used the entire soundtrack and even the FZ sounds straight out of the 'Fz50 fun' movie,not just that,the hole movie feels and looks like the FZ one that Carlos made, that its not even yours ! nb

There are lots of things you don't know about me. But to be honest I don't care if he got the sounds from your movie, my movie, or by killing a blue whale with a pencil. He made a video. It's quite nice. 'nuff Said.

However, you are going around saying this movies crap, that movies rubbish, and then trying to look modest by repeatedly stating how you think your movie is crap, when it's quite obvious you don't, you just want to mention that you made a video. Well, I thought your movie WAS crap, modesty or not. Now, I'm pretty sure you'll get my movie (if you know which one it is), and say thats crap. Great. And predictable. It might be crap, but I don't let it make me a god of movie critisism, and I took heart that some of the people here who make brilliant movies said it wasn't bad.

The thing is, you are just not nice Slidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and, speaking for myself although I suspect others, you're getting on my nerves. So chill out. Constructively critisise peoples work. If Carlos has a problem with someone else using 'his' sounds (did he make them from scratch?) then let him moan about it.
Im getting horrible download rates urcoasd. Only 6 kb/s. Once you find a new download host, ill download it and comment
Quote from tristancliffe :There are lots of things you don't know about me. But to be honest I don't care if he got the sounds from your movie, my movie, or by killing a blue whale with a pencil. He made a video. It's quite nice. 'nuff Said.

However, you are going around saying this movies crap, that movies rubbish, and then trying to look modest by repeatedly stating how you think your movie is crap, when it's quite obvious you don't, you just want to mention that you made a video. Well, I thought your movie WAS crap, modesty or not. Now, I'm pretty sure you'll get my movie (if you know which one it is), and say thats crap. Great. And predictable. It might be crap, but I don't let it make me a god of movie critisism, and I took heart that some of the people here who make brilliant movies said it wasn't bad.

The thing is, you are just not nice Slidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and, speaking for myself although I suspect others, you're getting on my nerves. So chill out. Constructively critisise peoples work. If Carlos has a problem with someone else using 'his' sounds (did he make them from scratch?) then let him moan about it.

100% predicted

Im i got ur nerves ? Target achieved HAHAHAHA

"If Carlos has a problem with someone else using 'his' sounds (did he make them from scratch?) then let him moan about it."

Rly ? when i criticise someones movie, or do anything,or say that MY FRIEND movie sucked,and you put ur little dic in the middle of the conversation, when its not even of ur business,you act like this? Now im the one messing up whit things that are none of my business... and u just said to me, to chill out, means u prohibited me of comenting other peopels videos,fine mr. and oh, its Slidaaaa whit 4 a's

When i finnaly post a descent coment,saying what i think its wrong, jsut like you always wanted, you do this. Ohh, briliant movie makers sayd ur movie was great? nice,but im sorry if i dont lic ur ballz like ur friends do, and like u do to them,i know the diference of this,and respect.

Hey,i gotcha long time ago allready hahuahuau

ohh god, please forgive-me of having fun of ret. people,im so sorry. thanks.
Honestly, this guy is one of its kind.. Just stop replying to/noticing him as it is obviously what he wants(Damm, he even admits that in some ways!). Good movie urcoasd.
Hey cool movie i just downloaded it today can you tell me what song you used? i like it

MT Team
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG