The online racing simulator
how do you change car bodies
(13 posts, started )
#1 - nwug
I loled.
You've got to buy the NOS kit upgrade after you win 5 races, then pass 6 pro license tests and you have to win 10 gold stars in order to unlock the BMW M3 "turbo".

Or PM this guy, he will give you the cheatz: http://www.lfsforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=9754 :up:
#4 - nwug
thanks alot how do you get the nos kit
Hey don't believe Tweaker he lied! That guy that is driving that M3 Turbo is using LFSTweak for S2V which you can use.
That "BMW M3" is just the XRT with modified stats using LFSTweak. Unless you have an incredible knowledge of coding you can not change the physical models of LFS. It is not supported at this time, and is not allowed on these forums.
the car body hasn't been changed one bit, the headlight covers on the XR's are skinnable, so you can skin headlights over them.
OR you can switch the VOB files around. Did that when i was demo, bit dumb though.
The bodies were from stock xrt
#10 - nwug
ya i guess so does anyone know where i can that sound file its amazing thanks
Sounds in LFS are generated on the fly using information about the engine specs, not using samples. I've not tried it myself but I imagine if you change the engine using LFSTweak, the engine sounds will change accordingly.
Plus that isn't a car body being changed. It's just a skin.
The user that made the video however was using the CSR program, basicly an external sound engine for LFS that works via outguage

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG