The online racing simulator
Labyrinth
(10 posts, started )
Labyrinth
A short, compact, tight autocross track, good for the smaller cars like MRT, UF1, and LX4. The layout looks a little confusing, but it's not bad actually driving it.
Attached images
labyrinth.jpg
labyrinthPath.jpg
Attached files
AU1_labyrinth.lyt - 972 B - 196 views
lol looks like a fun way to make yourself dizzy!

GENTLEMEN, START YOUR UF1s!! :P

Very simple, but I like it.
Quote from 5th Earth :A short, compact, tight autocross track, good for the smaller cars like MRT, UF1, and LX4. The layout looks a little confusing, but it's not bad actually driving it.

nice
its like a ping pong table!
its cool... But it would be cooler if it was bigger :P
Quote from Takumi_lfs :its cool... But it would be cooler if it was bigger :P

I was about to say the opposite... but perhaps I should reserve judgement until I've driven it.
Quote from Bob Smith :I was about to say the opposite... but perhaps I should reserve judgement until I've driven it.

Probably wise. The original version was smaller, and it was totally undriveable. The problem is the two 270-degree turns--even now, you have to be sure to get a good line, or you'll hit the wall just due to the minimum turning radius of the cars.

Granted, if you drift it gymkhana-style, this is less of a problem, though I haven't driven the track enough to tell which method is faster. I will say that it's a ton of fun with the LX4, set up with stiff roll bars and really low gear ratios for power-on oversteer.
Hi guys, long time player and lurker, first time poster.

I'm not new to forums so don't think im a n00b LOL

anyway, i was wondering what is a good time on this Layout?

Thanks
I'm not sure really. I'm not a great driver, but once I got the hang of it I was turning laps at around 30 seconds in the LX4. I'm sure that could be dropped a fair amount, but since it's such a short track major improvements would still be small time differences. I would guess a truly skilled lap might get 28 seconds.
I'm getting 34-35s in the uf1. I reckon I could cut off at least another second around those 270 degree turns if I had a wheel (gamepads that don't let you max both axis at the same time are no fun, mine hardly lets me touch the throttle at full lock).

Fun course though.

Labyrinth
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG