The online racing simulator
\lspped the Laptop in disaster
(331 posts, closed, started )
*rubs hands together*
What the...
must.........resist.........urge........
Harjun, if you really go to "the 4th best school in the whole of england", you should at least be able to use correct punctuation and spelling. Or do you need an educational video?
if he did go there, they would teach you how to spell "gym" properly :P

harjun, listen to these people..and not everything will be spoon fed to you.. you have to to some things by yourself
Thread of the month hahaah makes me laugh...
Up until now, I have declined to comment on this subject as I know little about P.C. maintainence and whatnot, but for god's sake, someone just shoot this little ingrown toenail of a child and put him out of his misery. How do you cope with life? Imagine him waking up and thinking "How do I put my socks on? Oh, hang on, I'll look at Youtube for an instructional video! Oh, I can't because I put 43 gallons of thermal paste on my laptop's cpu instead of half a bb's worth. Damn, I'm such a pillock..." and so on. I've given up "Pulls out 357 Magnum, BOOOOOOOM!!!!! thunk"

Post 600, woohoo!
^Would have been better if that was your 666'th post
~Bryan~
Lol@5star rating >.<
GUYS! I need help!

I can't find a video on Youtube on how to Flame!!

M I DOING THS RHT?!

HARJUN! STOP MESSING AROUND WITH STUFF, AND LEAVE IT AS IS, BECAUSE YOU'VE WASTED MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME OF OURS!.
hmmm dead clever you aint ya, cant even use a can of compressed air.
did you get to live this long? your mum must be sick of dressing feeding and cleaning you.
grow up and if you do know how to do somthing then just dont do it
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
HARJUN! STOP MESSING AROUND WITH STUFF, AND LEAVE IT AS IS, BECAUSE YOU'VE WASTED MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME OF OURS!.

It's not only the time of people who have read and replied to his threads that he has wasted...it's his own.

Harjun, this is the last message I'll be posting in any of your threads until you learn to do your own research before coming running for help when you mess something up, despite advice not to bother.

My message is this: put the machine back together, clock it back to stock levels, and STOP. You've created nothing but trouble for yourself by overclocking it, and you're only going to create more trouble by trying to overclock the graphics. Follow Jack's advice: sell the laptop and buy a desktop, they're much better for LFS and gaming in general.
Harjun - PM - Thanks
Quote from JohnUK89 :It's not only the time of people who have read and replied to his threads that he has wasted...it's his own.

Harjun, this is the last message I'll be posting in any of your threads until you learn to do your own research before coming running for help when you mess something up, despite advice not to bother.

My message is this: put the machine back together, clock it back to stock levels, and STOP. You've created nothing but trouble for yourself by overclocking it, and you're only going to create more trouble by trying to overclock the graphics. Follow Jack's advice: sell the laptop and buy a desktop, they're much better for LFS and gaming in general.

i dont need your help, general lee is my best friend, and jakg
Quote from harjun :i dont need your help, general lee is my best friend, and jakg

LOL.

I actually Lol'd when I thought of the look on Jak & Niall's faces right now.

Harjun, if you trusted Jak so much, you'd take his advice and just stop messing.

How's the Laptop running now, by the way?
Quote from mcintyrej :LOL.

I actually Lol'd when I thought of the look on Jak & Niall's faces right now.

Harjun, if you trusted Jak so much, you'd take his advice and just stop messing.

How's the Laptop running now, by the way?

its good, i unstalled vista again on it now yesterday, and its quite good , just installing the ATI driver right now , for some reason its idling at 67 celcius, at the moment i speak, i hell NOT try lfs, i have my homework near the laptop...
Quote from harjun :its good, i unstalled vista again on it now yesterday, and its quite good , just installing the ATI driver right now , for some reason its idling at 67 celcius, at the moment i speak, i hell NOT try lfs, i have my homework near the laptop...

67c?! is that your gfx or cpu? Cause thats quite hot.
Quote from harjun :its good, i unstalled vista again on it now yesterday, and its quite good , just installing the ATI driver right now , for some reason its idling at 67 celcius, at the moment i speak, i hell NOT try lfs, i have my homework near the laptop...

Your CPU is idling at 67? Christ. What have you got it clocked to?!
nothing, its bog standard, its got back to idling at 40 now, i think it was like...loading up or something

and....i am never overclocking again, i unsertand it perfectly well now, and i will only overcllck a Core 2 Duo, or quad or whatever in a desktop, if/when i get one, i understand the dangers....

that was wierd...70c on idle hey? lol mcinjry...you are also my best friend
Quote from harjun : for some reason its idling at 67 celcius, at the moment i speak, i hell NOT try lfs, i have my homework near the laptop...

:ices_rofl

Only 67c ehh It's all worked out nicely then.

This thread has been the biggest waste of time in this forum in the 7 months I have been frequenting it.

Go and do your homework. Hopefully it will teach you how to construct a sentence that makes sense.
At the very least it will keep you away from your poor laptop.
(You don't know how much it hurts me to see perfectly good computer equipment treated in the way you have done. )

@Toki
I hope you are not seriously taking any advice from Hurjun. He really doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

@Jakg
I'm delighted to hear you have a new best friend. I hope you will be very happy together

Great sig by the way Harjun.
Welcome to Britains top school...

EDIT - I've got a much better friend, but her pictures to risqué for the LFS Forum :P
Quote from Jakg :EDIT - I've got a much better friend, but her pictures to risqué for the LFS Forum :P

O RLY?
please let me proove to you that i am good
This thread is closed

\lspped the Laptop in disaster
(331 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG