FZ5 Bodykit WIP
(23 posts, started )
FZ5 Bodykit WIP
That looks awesome, can't wait to see it finished
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!!
looking good
Looks sweet!
Keep it going!
looks great !! gonna convert it into psd format and have some fun !

thanks alot
now downloading looks great!
Isn't the screenshot kind of misleading? I mean surely the effects show up better when lighting is off in the viewer, but I'd like to see if it really looks ok with shine and lighting on.

Otherwise, the kit looks great :up: I would've moved the side gills a little bit further back though... looks strange to have them so far forward
nah the gray is darker i like that gray

The "BETA" text was/is transperant.
Quote from Tweaker :Otherwise, the kit looks great :up: I would've moved the side gills a little bit further back though... looks strange to have them so far forward

That's the beauty of it being in seperate layers. Mark it out and move them if you like. Just don't re-release an edit and just credit me on your skin(s) using this kit.
You can even remove parts you don't want.
.png as requested.
Attached images
FZ5_Bodykit-dl.png
Love it, Gonna have a go at a skin. Will post the skin up for you to see
Not bad. Though it needs more flashy graphics and details.

Good effort in 2 hours. Can't seem to work out my skins in less than 5 hours. Atleast not great quality ones.
hey after iv download it its just a blank screen i really need this soo plzz help oh and nice skin :P thanks
Quote from zonda722 :hey after iv download it its just a blank screen i really need this soo plzz help oh and nice skin :P thanks

Try these links. I've just tried them and they both work prefectly.
Quote from daloonie :PSD and PNG mirror links(Provided by Bunta)
PSD File
PNG File

yer i tryed them i dont no weather its my photoshop i use elements and when i open it in photoshop its just a white screen nothing on it what do i do???
SOLVED thanks for all ure help gies i think it was tht i wasnt extracting it lol great kit i love it

FZ5 Bodykit WIP
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG