The online racing simulator
ooohhhh Greatest video game accessory EVAR
Fluidic Muscles anyone? the Video is just down the page abit.

Anyone reakons this beats the Force Dynamics Motion Rig?

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/0 ... ideo-game-accessory-ever/

PS - They are using LFS as the sim - nice.
#2 - steve
im loling at the where wheel is positioned, lol.
driving position seems....odd, but it seems alot better than the force dynamics system. The only thing i dont think is neccesary is the rocking when the car is stopped and at idle, it should just be a vibration rather then being rolled about.
im loling at a guy in a business suit racing in a wobbly chair trying his hardest not to show any emotion, lol.
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :Anyone reakons this beats the Force Dynamics Motion Rig?

nah the 301 has a much wider range of motion and while this construction is theoretically superior in being able to provide instant forces they dont seem to make any use of it
#6 - CSU1
lmao @ the cheesey face he was pulling:chairfall
Attached images
New Bitmap Image.jpg
I'm wondering what happens if you hit a barrier in lfs and start spinning quite fast...
Quote from AndroidXP :im loling at a guy in a business suit racing in a wobbly chair trying his hardest not to show any emotion, lol.

Props to Austrian businessmen who wear boilersuits to corporate meetings.

Despite the weird looking driving position of the demo, the pneumatic muscle rig looks interesting (and fancy) - I wonder about longevity/serviceability though. Also, what's with not wearing a harness, tsk tsk...
I saw this a while ago.

Incredibly lame knock-off of the FD machine. It just wobbles, and has hardly any large degree of motion. That, and the attempt to make the thing look trendy with an overused white theme and posh smirk on the guy's face, what more could you ask for when wasting your money on this product?
Quote from CSU1 :lmao @ the cheesey face he was pulling:chairfall

Does that reminds anyone else of Stephen Hawking?
Quote from Tweaker :Incredibly lame knock-off of the FD machine.

uh ... what ?
did you know that there were motion simulators before fd started building them and more improtantly are you aware that the construction of this thing and that of the 301 are completely different ?
#12 - FL!P
Quote from Shotglass :nah the 301 has a much wider range of motion and while this construction is theoretically superior in being able to provide instant forces they dont seem to make any use of it

Yeah, if I had the money I'd go with the Force Dynamics too (video). It seems to work much better and I believe that the screen moving with the platform increases the immersion a lot.
if you had the money , force dynamics is probably more expensive too.

ooohhhh Greatest video game accessory EVAR
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG