The online racing simulator
Quote from drift_apprentice :Can someone please give me a guide to install this? I dont really know what to do, the doc came with it is not very self explanatory. I cant run the LFSRelax.exe.

C'mon mate did you even read this thread, look up at PLAYLIFE's post (above) and my one on the previous page, its all there laid out in plain English for ya (no offense meant Gai-Luron)
You can also go here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=29743 to get a nice GUI based config (cfg) editor.
Many many thanks for ur time and effort Gai-Luron!Worked perfectly,no problems at all!
Hello,

I look for Pb of memory. There is not problem of leak memory. LFSRelax register info of each node of each player for one lap to determine gap. .NET use many memory.

finally the size of mem used seem to be normal

Gai-Luron
Should have guessed its a microsof "problem". Calling Bill now
again Gai-Luron, thanks very much. Working great!
Flinty72, i still cant install it.

I followed ur steps exactly, opened the rar file, put the bin folder in the LFS folder, then opened LFS and set insim to 29999 etc, but when I come back to open the LFSRelax.exe, an error message comes up as I use to get :"The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). Click ok to terminate"

WTF?? still cant get it going man!
.NET 2.0 installed?
Whats that? maybe not by the sounds of my reply....
Its kind of a microsoft library to facilitate programming for windows.
Just check the software tab in the configuration screen.
i have no idea what u r talking about....
Hi Gai-Luron, there are a few things in LFSRelax that bug me:

Ingame and fuel info aren't always displayed or updated:

- If you go to multiplayer directly after you launched lfs & lfsRelax, splits and fuel work fine (except that fuel stops working as soon as the combo changes).
- If instead you watch a mpr, the splits work, but not the fuel, even when you go to multiplayer or single player next.
- If you go directly to single player, splits and fuel won't work. If you go to multiplayer next, splits will work, but not fuel.

It would be cool if splits/fuel and gaps were cleared when the race ends and you're sent to the lobby. At the moment, if some info is no longer calculated, it remains displayed.

It would also be very cool to have a hotkey to hide/show ingame info. At the moment, shift+b hides it, but as soon as it's updated, it appears again.

Thank you!
Α small question:what does the angle that is shown means and the 2 red numbers with positive and negative value(maybe the speed diference between my car and the car infront and behind?)?I found out that have to do with the pitspotter but I tried everything and still cannot disable them.How could this be possible?
Quote from sosna :Α small question:what does the angle that is shown means and the 2 red numbers with positive and negative value(maybe the speed diference between my car and the car infront and behind?)?I found out that have to do with the pitspotter but I tried everything and still cannot disable them.How could this be possible?

I think you are referring to the crash debugging feature for pit spotter, Gai-Luron has left it switched on in the default cfg file which is why your getting those appearing. It is easily switched off by editing the .cfg file under the pitspotter section, look for the text.
Quote :# For debugging, show collision coordonate
ViewCollision = true and change it to false.

That did the trick!Really really thanks!It was the only value I didnt mess up with!
Yes it's a debug feature an represent distance in meter between you and car arroud you in meters in X and Y Axis
Gai-Luron

PS: I look for the PB send by Flip ASAP
I just installed .Net 2.0 from MS, now if i click on LFSRelax.exe, a DOS window comes up and says "Error loading ./PB/txt or file does not exist yet! Connecting........"

Whats next? So frustrating!!
Thats not a problem... this file stores your times. You will have to drive with LFSrelax running for it to be made and contain data.

Seems to me it is succesfully running now. So go online and drive.
Quote from FL!P :
- If you go to multiplayer directly after you launched lfs & lfsRelax, splits and fuel work fine (except that fuel stops working as soon as the combo changes).

It's normal because each car don't use same quantity of fuel. But 2 or 3 Lap later this work again
Quote from FL!P :
- If instead you watch a mpr, the splits work, but not the fuel, even when you go to multiplayer or single player next.

Fuel don't work if it's not your car ( protection of player's strategy ). But on replay i don't try i, but i think fuel don't work
Quote from FL!P :
- If you go directly to single player, splits and fuel won't work. If you go to multiplayer next, splits will work, but not fuel.

Strange i don't have this issue, i try more... Wait please
Quote from FL!P :
It would be cool if splits/fuel and gaps were cleared when the race ends and you're sent to the lobby. At the moment, if some info is no longer calculated, it remains displayed.
It would also be very cool to have a hotkey to hide/show ingame info. At the moment, shift+b hides it, but as soon as it's updated, it appears again.

On todo List

Bye

Gai-Luron
Thanks for looking into these, Gai-Luron!

Quote from Gai-Luron :It's normal because each car don't use same quantity of fuel. But 2 or 3 Lap later this work again

Believe me, I understand how it is supposed to work. But it doesn't. Once the track or the car changes, the fuel indicator stops working on my machine until I quit and re-launch LFS and LFSRelax.

Quote :Fuel don't work if it's not your car ( protection of player's strategy ). But on replay i don't try i, but i think fuel don't work

That's right. Even LFS itself doesn't show it. But the important point in my sentence was "even when you go to multiplayer or single player next".

To summarize, the only way I can get LFSRelax to display fuel is to go to multiplayer first thing after I launched them. As soon as I go to single player or replay, fuel won't work (even in multiplayer) until I re-launch LFS/LFSRelax.

Feel free to PM me if you'd be more comfortable discussing this in French.

Flip
is it possible to read the km distance from lfsworld?

or even better, the distance for each car?
Thanks for programming this app Gai-Luron. I've been waiting for someone to make another pitspotter.

I also don't get the "low fuel warning when I use single player offline. Does the fuel sensor only work when online in multiplayer?

Thanks and great job,
Thank you once more, Gai-Luron. LFSRelax is wonderful!
I love the way it shows lap times, but I don´t succed in making it work off line (hot lap). Is it my mistake or game configuration? Is there a way I can make it work off line?

Thank you again.
Friends,

Does anyone know if LFSRelax can show lap times screen in Hotlap mode? If so, what should I change in my LFSRelax configuration?

Thank you

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG