The online racing simulator
I'm an ****
(34 posts, started )
I'm an ****
Thought this would be funny. I used a song from the biggest **** of them all, Denis Leary, and used some not so nice moves on the Bump & Jump server.

No flaming please, some drivers have already been banned and some scenes are taken out of context and others are...emm...yeah...maybe you should flame.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/ku ... e-For-Speed---I'm-an-****

edit:
Google video, horrible quality:
http://video.google.com/videop ... 957370788779929&hl=en
I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane

10/10 for the music choice
Stage6 never works for me.

It always freezes at "detecting video format".
Heehehe, I thought you were joking when you said you were going to make a video with that song Glad I wasnt on the video
Although completely unintentional at the time, whacking that tyre into your car was brilliant, if i could do it to you again i would Marko
Cya back in BnJ
#6 - troy
Nice, light and funny. Music is... ace...
#8 - CSU1
painfully dreadfully showed the worst part in lfs physics again and again. boring. too long. crap song.imo

1/10 - could do better
Quote from CSU1 :painfully dreadfully showed the worst part in lfs physics again and again. boring. too long. crap song.imo

1/10 - could do better

Somehow, I get the feeling that you may have, and please correct me if i am wrong, but you may have slightly, just a little bit

MISSED THE WHOLE BLOODY POINT!!!!!!

It's a fun little video, not made to showcase anything. I thought it was quite good.
lol,
very funny "bug-video"
good job marko
but the music is crap.
Thanks for all the replies.

But yeah, maybe it's not such a good idea to use this video as a trailer for LFS.
Quote from kurent :
But yeah, maybe it's not such a good idea to use this video as a trailer for LFS.

indeed
that was good I liked the part @ 2:04

stage6 has high quality video
no fair it allways freezes at 1:49

but, TYRE GUNS FTW!
Hehe, nice video!

Love the third clip with the shooting tyre.
Damn freezes at 1:49 for me too. I was really enjoying that too.

Pretty amusing stuff. Made me smile, great music, leary is good.
hmm video does'nt freeze for me. Very funny and entertaining video! i liked the part at the end where the XRt was on the RB4's roof, and where the tyre got fired into the back of that xfg, so many times have i dont that to poor UF1's
Cool ending

I had a quick watch of your americas army teamwork video too, good stuff.
I was in one of the scenes...didn't think what I did would do what it did.. I'm an ****.

[DWLYTS] Andrew.
Nice video. The song, well...
Quote from Albieg :Nice video. The song, well...

the song is all about the lyrics, its a stand up guy, so theres supposed to be a comedic factor in there thats why you get the gruff voice and stuff. But the lyrics are just spot on, and the tune is pretty catchy too. Love it.
I did sense a comedic factor. Anyway I find the melody irritating and lyrics far from being witty, so it's just a matter of tastes, I believe. It's just too didascalic for me.
another funny one
I found that very funny. It's simple but very effective

I'm an ****
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG