The online racing simulator
#1 - ajp71
Team speak problem (input not detected)
I'm having a problem with Teamspeak finding my microphone, which works in the control panel microphone setting thing. I'm trying to test it by using the recording thing in Teamspeak but it just produces a seemingly silent file, in both MPC and WMP is there some kind of Codec I need to play these files or is my mic not being picked up by TS?
#2 - Davo
Sounds like it's not being picked up in TS. Are you trying the 'local test mode' in TS or something else? Make sure the mic is selected as the recording input in the volume control panel and you might have to enable mic boost.
#3 - ajp71
Sort of sorted it. The mic did work online in TS. So my guess is I had the wrong audio codec to play the .wav files it creates or there was a fault in the recording part of TS, anyway all irrelevant now
#4 - Davo
I never knew TS created wav files, Ive always used the local test mode to see if my mic worked.
#5 - ajp71
Quote from Davo :I never knew TS created wav files, Ive always used the local test mode to see if my mic worked.

Oh I hadn't found the local test mode :doh:

Maybe the recording feature is for online conversations not offline testing like I had assumed it was.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG