The online racing simulator
Dynamic Racing Recruiting
(147 posts, started )
Quote from Greboth :Give us chance This is the first time I have gotten on today, will change it in a minute.

So I've been booted off the team?...

Quote from STROBE :So I've been booted off the team?...

What?! Where does it say you've been booted We would never get rid of you Hunni

The site updates are ready to be uploaded tonight, I kinda fell asleep doing so last night
I love the way we always refer to eachother as "Hunni" or "love" or something romantic awwwwww:lovies3d:

Yay the site will be updated
Quote from jamesrowe :What?! Where does it say you've been booted We would never get rid of you Hunni

Well, Chris' list on the first page was updated 26th August, but I aint listed. Bitch.
Quote from STROBE :Well, Chris' list on the first page was updated 26th August, but I aint listed. Bitch.

Strobey's going blind, you are on the list, just editied to add someone(see below) and you're there above Niall.
Dynamic Racing would like to welcome a new member to the team.

Another member from far away Ireland, I'm sure many of you have seen him around, most likely in front of you or even lapping you, he is a really great guy. Would you all give a warm welcome to [DR] Leprekaun or known as S2 name Leprekaun .

I'm sure many happy times will be spent with Lepy in the future
Welcome Leppers Hunni
Good luck with the team m8!! Thought you wanted to start your own
oh m lord, we got the lepper :jawdrop: Welcome mate... makes 3 irish people on the team now
3 Irish people in one team isnt a good thing lol you best ask guinness to sponsor the team lol nah only joking theres nothing wrong with paddy's alot of them are bloody hilarious lol.

Sam.
mmmmm guiness. Maybe we should get them to sponsor us, maybe we could get free guiness - now that would be good lol.
Why not the Bank of Ireland? My dad is a manager of a BOI branch

Quote from niall09 :Why not the Bank of Ireland? My dad is a manager of a BOI branch

What would they give us though, free money
lots of money
Quote from niall09 :lots of money

Perhaps they will fund better schooling for Niall too?
We would like to give a warm welcome to our latest member. All the way from the Czech Republic, [DR] Kdovi.

Been in LFS S2 since January 2007, still at very early stages of his LFS life, but already very quick and with much potential.

Well done
Welcome Enjoy your stay
Don't worry about my enjoyment - it's sure thing
Gratz mate welcome the our home
Bloody hell! Doing well with the recruiting, aren't you? I've decided to be a DorIFtoRZZZZzzzz for a while, mainly because I don't have enough time to race at the moment. See you all on track (sideways) and congrats to the new guy.
Quote from jamesrowe :Perhaps they will fund better schooling for Niall too?

Or maybe a place at a school that teaches good manners & English just for james the almighty
You guys gonna come race the final IGTC round with your new & improved team? ;]

Dynamic Racing Recruiting
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG