hi and welcome new dudes ! i am here when you need
i am from greece and i am new
how can i host plzzzzzzzzzz

you seem to be a real greek noob.

1-we know you are from greece
2-this topic is not for a help you need
3-dont use meaningless emotions too much
4-what is "plzzzzzzz" ?
5-what will you host?do you have the ability to drive a car?grow up then try to host a server(if you were talking about it)
Quote from TyresHot :you seem to be a real greek noob.

1-we know you are from greece
2-this topic is not for a help you need
3-dont use meaningless emotions too much
4-what is "plzzzzzzz" ?
5-what will you host?do you have the ability to drive a car?grow up then try to host a server(if you were talking about it)

1.2.3.4&5 all = All Greek men are gay
Quote from CSU1 :1.2.3.4&5 all = All Greek men are gay

Greek = short of Gayreek (its true)
Thanks for your valued insight into the relationship between fecal matter and driving games.
Quote from Speedricsi :this game iis a big shit

Of course it is! That's why it's the most popular online racing game in the universe.

Idiot.

Maybe if you told us why you think that, you might have some credibility. I doubt it though.
Hello, I just made it to S2. Hopefully this will be as fun as every other game i've played...
hi to all.
Hello all!

Latest noob logging in. I have played enough on the demo server to have a strong liking of the game and dislike of crashers who wreck some really good racing.

I am using an ACTS Force RS wheel with clutch/brake/gas pedals and an 8 position shifter. I love the shifter, but playing seqeuntial avoids the occasional missed gear.

Real life I play around doing track days with motorcycles. Not actual racing, but still plenty of fun and excitement. The 676 in my screen name is also my bike number.

See you at the "track"!
Quote from Speedricsi :this game iis a big shit

HAHAHAHAHAAH OMG DUDE!!

MAybe this game is not for you !!!

Try the game barney and friends for psx
________
Zq8
Hey all!

And finally i am licensed!

I was playing 1 year in demo servers.

But i am advanced driver!

I am using Logitech MOMO FF Racing wheel

But now License is mine!

Just amazing Game to drive with wheel: DFP, G25, MOMO!

Thank you Scawen!
Really, thankyou!

Hello LFS Licensed World!
Well just wanted to say hi to everyone, just got a DFP today and got out and bought a license also. So I will see you guys around the servers.

Luke
Quote from luke213 :Well just wanted to say hi to everyone, just got a DFP today and got out and bought a license also. So I will see you guys around the servers.

Luke

Welcome onboard
________
GR ENGINE
Quote from luke213 :Well just wanted to say hi to everyone, just got a DFP today and got out and bought a license also. So I will see you guys around the servers.

Luke

welcome to lfs forums ! here is our home
Another noob
Hey all,
I just dl'd LFS this weekend and I have to say I'm already addicted.
I've played NR2003 for a while, and while it's a fun sim, I had the need to do right turns..

Anyway, while waiting for my S2 license, I've been playing online on the demo servers.
I understand that the "demo" drivers don't really care much about etiquette or even racing really lol.. but I'm ok with that as I practice.

I do have a couple of questions that I did not find in the manual.

Tire wear. Is there some indicator somewhere that shows the tire wear or is it just how you feel it? If I set my tires to be changed at a certain percent, will I receive some message indicating that my tires are wearing down?
I guess the same question goes for the wear on components, engine, etc..

In the demo game I tried desperately to wear out my tires by locking the brakes a few times.. sure I can get them hot but it appears that they don't want to wear down. Maybe I didn't drive enough..?

Can I damage the engine by over-reving?

So far it's been a blast, although hard to find a group of serious drivers on the demo servers who actually want to finish a race.

For now I've put aside my NASCAR sim for a while.. so I can enjoy some road driving

Hope to see some of you online soon!

Jeff
Hi and welcome (all)!

Quote from jscharpf :Tire wear. Is there some indicator somewhere that shows the tire wear or is it just how you feel it? If I set my tires to be changed at a certain percent, will I receive some message indicating that my tires are wearing down?
I guess the same question goes for the wear on components, engine, etc..

In the demo game I tried desperately to wear out my tires by locking the brakes a few times.. sure I can get them hot but it appears that they don't want to wear down. Maybe I didn't drive enough..?

If you take a look at the F9-display, you'll see a schematic display of your tires... The thickness of the tire tread in that display indicates you how much tread you've got left on the tire... It needs quite a bit more than a 5-lapper to notice the difference though...

If you continously lock up your wheels, you'll notice that the tread gets thinner, but as the wheels are normally moving very fast, you don't have time to really notice it... Lock up your wheels repeatedly, then roll slowly, I'm sure you'll see the difference in tread then...

Quote from jscharpf :Can I damage the engine by over-reving?

In a few cases, yes... When you downshift too fast, the engine will get damage, and constantly flatshifting in a turbo-engined car will also damage it... Apart from that, there is no real engine damage...
Hi everyone. Yesterday i found this game on a website and started urgently. ..SenseLess is my screen name..i ll stick with demo a little bit to see if this game is for me or not..

I play with a crappy joypad at daytime and playing with a racing wheel at nights..soi hope i'll enjoy this game...btw i need friends to hang out...

have a good drift
Quote from Saber_Master :I play with a crappy joypad at daytime and playing with a racing wheel at nights

Why is that?
Alrighty then. I purchased my S2 license a week ago and I'm hooked. I've been driving rFactor and GTR for about 2 years now and gotten bored with them actually, so this sim is the wiff of fresh air I've been looking for. I'm trying to get a feel for the tracks and the cars and get some decent pace going so expect to see me online on about September 2018.

Cheers
"no longer welcome" lol,i am too late to welcome you
Hi/Bye:bandit:
Hi all

Been iming and aming for ages to Buy this!!

now I have

look forward to seeing you all...far far up in the distance
Hi ! I'm mrco from france. Just unlocked S2 after playing demo during 1 year. I suck but I love trying.
See you on the track.
Hey, I'm MikeG123! Just started playing the demo, I'm really poor so I might get the full game later, awesome game so far.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG