Butt Hole Drifters
(91 posts, started )
Butt Hole Drifters
Go to Page 3
yea really original name
Roflcakes To The Max :d:d:d:d:d
#5 - Jakg
:bananadea
Niko (lfsn00b) with join them very soon! He keeps going from race to drift, he is a good person to get if you are a butt hole!
Wow..what a name
uhh... butt holes? im not sure im getting why thats the name...
Has anyone thought this might well be a Joke? Has shredderboy got back to us on the comments? hmm
Quote from thebimmer :uhh... butt holes? im not sure im getting why thats the name...

i think there was a rock band called Butthole surfers. or something... maybe thats where they got their name from.
Quote from jamesrowe :Niko (lfsn00b) with join them very soon! He keeps going from race to drift, he is a good person to get if you are a butt hole!

He is a cow through and through!

Stupid name btw!
Niall you would love to drift some butt holes
sounds like a u.s navy race team.. wait better not continue this sentence or ill be perm banned
#16 - Jakg
Quote from shredderboy :Hi If You Want 2 Be A Butt Hole Drifter Put [BHD] In Front Of Ur Name

Nah thanks, i hear your a bunch of arseholes.

Sorry, i couldn't resist!
Quote from theirishnoob :sounds like a u.s navy race team.. wait better not continue this sentence or ill be perm banned

I really wish you would!

You have been banned once, take it as a warning kid and stfu!
Especially what he said, it is the most insensitive thing I have heard in my life. Even racists (which I hate so much) are a bit more sensitive and I have more respect for than him.
BAh, im used to ben (theirishnoob) posting shit all the time...
Thank god there's this ignore feature, too bad I need to see everyones inane posts so I can flame them for it. Sadly his posts are simply asinine.
Quote from LFSn00b :Really wise name... No wonder it's from an American.

Exactly what i was thinking... thats off on my signature.
Quote from Rdcranno :Exactly what i was thinking... thats off on my signature.

Great, one less forum user I need to pay attention to.
BHD Skin
Ummm...with that team name? No thanks.

/me goes away shaking his head and wondering what this silly kid was thinking....

Butt Hole Drifters
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG