The online racing simulator
Cross-eye 3D test video.
(47 posts, started )
Cross-eye 3D test video.
I've just made a cross-eye "stereographic" vid. It means you have to cross your eyes until you see 3 images and focus on the middle one. It's a test video with crappy driving but the effect is nice IMO.

D\L link http://www.speedyshare.com/373272808.html

Sorry, no youtube cause it's gonna kill the effect.

P.S. Try viewing it @100% and 50%
Very interesting! But my eyes can't do it.

I tried making a 3D movie that you would need 3D glasses, but didn't really work. Gotta do more research, but I think it's basically just two cameras at a slightly different angle.
Try to put your finger near to your nose and look@it so your eyes cross and the images on the screen split to 3. Then "save'' your eye position and look at the screen, adjust your focus but keep the angle.
If you want I can try to make this for anaglyphic glasses(red/cyan)
could you do a parallel version of it as well ? for some reason i cant do the cross eyed thing but parallel works every time within seconds
Kay, Tristan (NOT,Shotglass!),

I'll do it as soon as I wake up in the mornig. g'night y'all.
I think it would work best with the 3d glasses although I don't have any works quite well crossed eyed but hard to keep it in focus for me.

I would say though don't give up your first go, and use the steering wheel to 'line up' the croassed eye image.
wait 17 minutes to download?
Quote from Barroso :wait 17 minutes to download?

*yawn
That's one of the most useless comments I've ever seen. If you don't
ant to wait then don't. If you want another hosting, say so. I'm not gonna act a guess here.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I get the effect, but it's pretty difficult to get it. Don't rotate the 2nd camera that much, you only can focus on the inside of the car without problems.
can someone upload it so another webspace? I cant access it somehow, even when I enable cookies...

I could offer an ftp or upload script, if someone wants to upload to my server
Weird, i could get 4 images too. 3 was easy, 4 was kinda tricky :P

I mean, i can focus on all 3 and on 4. And no, I'm not drunk
Great idea. I made a video just like this a year ago but never released it. Dont know why and don't have the file either.

I did however had a dot in the center of both videos wich you had to allign by crossing your eyes, wich makes it a whole lot easier to see it.
Also narrowing your eyes with your eyelids takes out the blur your normally get so you can see pretty clearly.
Maybe it's just me, but I can focus on it easily and I get a 3d image just in a second

(Sam), LOL are these your eyes after my movie?
I love stereo vision.

But the focus was on the dash board, so made it a bit difficult to watch because I wanted to look at the road ahead.

Nice vid though

Edit: 3D glasses.. meh - I have a pair and they cause the screen to be too dark . Haven't used them for 6+ months now :P
Quote from Funnycat :(Sam), LOL are these your eyes after my movie?

Yes. I went bogus after watching it. Needed some time to relax afterwards.
Quote from Funnycat :*yawn
That's one of the most useless comments I've ever seen. If you don't
ant to wait then don't. If you want another hosting, say so. I'm not gonna act a guess here.

wow thx alot for your friendly comment
dude my pc like shut down and rebooted and the screen got all meesed up and now my eyes hurt
Quote from Barroso :wow thx alot for your friendly comment

Same to you for the previous one. Keep up the good work! [/sarcasm]
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :dude my pc like shut down and rebooted and the screen got all meesed up and now my eyes hurt

Eh, I forgot to tell, you might need a powerful PC to run the video
and again you try to pass me off as a fool, ill walk away now, and thx for being so kind.
Quote from Funnycat :Eh, I forgot to tell, you might need a powerful PC to run the video

lol coulda said that in the beginning i had some driver isues i think it sucked took like 20 min to turn off after
Another host if available?
cant download from there
megaupload, filefront, crapidshare, letitbit - anything will do
nope, sorry mate...
cant do it...looks like Im visually challenged
The frames do not line up properly.

Cross-eye 3D test video.
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG