The online racing simulator
Wind.
(6 posts, started )
Wind.
It looks more like noob drivers than wind to me...But looks nive anyway...
Quote from [RF]-art555 :It looks more like noob drivers than wind to me...But looks nive anyway...

Was thinking the same
But, sometimes the wind can make it really hard to race, remember a corner where I sudently couldn`t brake. Was over 50km/h wind, and my car was like beeing...pushed striahgt ahead, I had no chance to make the corner, on like 200M mark with the XRT I braked on BL, and at 50M mark I was around 150km/h... it whent horrible, and the same for 8 other drivers too, lol that was fun
talk about crappy quality... couldn't read what it says in the beginning even...
and +1 for renaming the movie into Noobs.
It was on UKCT Race 2 server, the wind was 31mph and like Mr End says; it can make fast cornering difficult! The writing looks fine to me, except if your talking about the googlevideo'ed crap re-encode version (if so watch the .wmv one). I do think I need some AA next time though

Heres the replay, I think it's funny even if nobody else agrees with me
Attached files
wind crash.mpr - 587.7 KB - 93 views
The problem is there is no way of knowing what the wind conditions are like until you enter a turn. I remember a race at Westhill recently where I entered an easily flat out turn in the FOX, on exit I got blown well off the track and into a bunch of corner markers. I was leading the race at the time, I think the wind was about 40mph and I had done that turn flat out for many laps before the crash.

In a fast turn there isnt much you can do if your first in there, but those guys should of been slowing down for yellow flags anyway, so theres no excuse after the first few cars went off. Good video though.

Wind.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG