The online racing simulator
Quote from dougie-lampkin :wtf?? what kind of a post is that??

LOL, sense of humour removed?

It's our duty to laugh at new S2'ers who immediately jump on a cruise or oval server
Quote from The Moose :LOL, sense of humour removed?

It's our duty to laugh at new S2'ers who immediately jump on a cruise or oval server

ive been s2 for 2 months now. i ain't new buddy.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :ive been s2 for 2 months now. i ain't new buddy.

Well it certainly didn't appear you'd had S2 that long from your previous posts....buddy.
Just coz i didnt post, doesn't mean i wasnt racing. I prefer spending my time actually racing (thats why i bought a racing simulator) rather then watching other people make comments about a thread i started a year ago. If you really have nothing better to do than look at a year old thread (which has been made obselete by a moderator changing the thread title to (now s2)), then why bother even buying lfs s2?? isnt it a racing game rather than a chatting game??
Quote from dougie-lampkin : why bother even buying lfs s2?? isnt it a racing game rather than a chatting game??

If you had the slightest clue how much time i spend racing this bloody sim you might see the irony in your comment

I am rather shockingly at number 10 in this months most completed races chart. I think that's enough racing for one month, don't you? Mr 30 races in 2 months.
Quote from The Moose :If you had the slightest clue how much time i spend racing this bloody sim you might see the irony in your comment

I am rather shockingly at number 10 in this months most completed races chart. I think that's enough racing for one month, don't you? Mr 30 races in 2 months.

Aye

I had to bite my keyboard to not respond on yer behalf....
Quote from The Moose :If you had the slightest clue how much time i spend racing this bloody sim you might see the irony in your comment

Unlike SOME people (ahem...moose) i have things to do. Things like school, work, sleep, you know, important things. I dont know how you manage your time, but obviously, you lead a very simple life. Why work to complete races, when you can just win the ones you do participate in?? I dont see you at number 10 in most races won chart?? How long did you spend researching this?? Thats exactly what i was saying about racing time as opposed to chatting time?? Why not just keep your £24 and get ms messenger?? By the way, ive done more than 30 races. I spend most of my time on cruise servers, which don't count.
#83 - Jakg
ROB, if you'd spoken to Moose you'd realise not only is a nice guy but a fecking fast driver, clean and fair - he does way more races than i think you understand.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I dont see you at number 10 in most races won chart??

No, you don't. I'm at number 3 this month.

Jakg, The cheque is in the post
Quote from Jakg :ROB, if you'd spoken to Moose you'd realise not only is a nice guy but a fecking fast driver, clean and fair - he does way more races than i think you understand.

fair enough, but why is he picking on me for not racing as much as him?? What did i ever do to him??
#86 - Jakg
Because you had a go at him saying he spends too much time on the forum, and doesn't race much...
I'm not picking on you at all Rob.

There's a load of posts on the 29th of August that seem to indicate you have just got S2. Read them. That's how i got the impression you had just got it.

Then i explained that Becky's comment was something we always have a laugh about when it comes to new drivers immediately jumping on cruise servers. You came back with what i took for an attitude. (which tbh I'd noticed in a lot of your posts)

Then you talk a load of crap about how i spend more time chatting than racing. To use one of your own expressions.."How long did you spend researching this?"
I was just pointing out that you don't know what your talking about.

I suggest you lighten up a bit, it seems that the way you manage your time is making you a little stressed. There's a lot to be said for a simple life

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG