The online racing simulator
scared too play lfs
(61 posts, started )
scared too play lfs
OMG! just cleaned my pedals and 2 BIG SPIDERS fell out im not good with spiders scared too put feet under desk now lol maybe that explains why i've been finding it hard to stop
#2 - EmilO
Quote from gizzy890 :OMG! just cleaned my pedals and 2 BIG SPIDERS fell out im not good with spiders scared too put feet under desk now lol maybe that explains why i've been finding it hard to stop

Scaaary...

Call Anticimex fast!
Quote from gizzy890 :OMG! just cleaned my pedals and 2 BIG SPIDERS fell out im not good with spiders scared too put feet under desk now lol maybe that explains why i've been finding it hard to stop

We both share the same fear towards spiders then! God I hate those little creapy creatures :spider:
Maybe dont wait 2 years until clearing them next time.
#5 - LOUiX
Put those pedals on eBay!! there could be a whole nest of those spidies in there. I think they bring out the paranoia out in me.
Holy crap... I'm gonna clean mines, I don't wanna die because of a Black Widow bite... We haven them here in our houses.
I hate those things! Spiders are just...eeewww...8 legs freaks is what they are! I hate them, and if I had found one in my pedal I wouldn`t use it for a year
#8 - GabbO
Being afraid of a 2 gramms "monster"...

I actually like spiders, they catch all the nasty flies and moscitoes that are driving me crazy flying around...
#9 - Iron
LOL, one night I just went to bed, tried to sleep, but for some reason I opened my eyes and I was staring at a big spider 5cm from my nose. Yikes!

Did you know that an average man eats 3 spiders (or so) while sleeping during ones life?
#10 - FL!P
I like them too. But we don't have Black Widows, here.
Quote from Iron :Did you know that an average man eats 3 spiders (or so) while sleeping during ones life?

And where did you get this statistic from? The Royal Intitute for Spider Imbibement Research? :rolleyes:
Nonononono , dont fear to the spider , let bite you and perhaps mutate into sipder man , and fight against crackers , hakers, cheaters of LFS
________
Plymouth Valiant History
Quote from GabbO :Being afraid of a 2 gramms "monster"...

I actually like spiders, they catch all the nasty flies and moscitoes that are driving me crazy flying around...

Exactly. Gotta love 'em, as long as they're not huge and hairy. :hide:
mmmmmm Spiiiders mmmm
Attached images
SSSPIDer.jpg
Attached files
SSSPider.mp3 - 208.9 KB - 301 views
Quote from Inouva :Nonononono , dont fear to the spider , let bite you and perhaps mutate into sipder man , and fight against crackers , hakers, cheaters of LFS

i've actually had a poisonous spider (brown recluse) bite me. i didn't get any cool special powers. i just had to take some foul tasting medicine and apply a medicated ointment to the bite for 2 weeks.

needless to say, i don't much care for the nasty little things.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004092008,00.html
Quote from thisnameistaken :And where did you get this statistic from? The Royal Intitute for Spider Imbibement Research? :rolleyes:

It is a fact actually, readed it in some science magazine, here in norway called "illustrert vitenskap", well.. since I`m ûber in english, I can`t transelate that..
are you then also scared of...
SPIDERPIG?

*whistles* Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whaaatever a Spiderpig does...

back to topic: I know you hate spiders (I hate all insects that have bigger bodies than about 1 centimeter), but just put the pedal to the metal. If there is ANY spider in there, it won't attack you while its always about to get crushed by a pedal that moves.
Quote from St4Lk3R :are you then also scared of...
SPIDERPIG?

*whistles* Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whaaatever a Spiderpig does...

back to topic: I know you hate spiders (I hate all insects that have bigger bodies than about 1 centimeter), but just put the pedal to the metal. If there is ANY spider in there, it won't attack you while its always about to get crushed by a pedal that moves.

It isn`t that it will attack..but it`s just...scary..
Well, I tell you a other secret.. I really hate things with many legs, and I`m scared of crabs. Oh my god are you probally thinking, but no shit, I think I have a fobi against those things. Special the big ones, holy shit I have nightmares about crabs...

Oh damn...I`m pathetic
Oh.my.goodness.!!!!!!!
Quote from fraghetti :Oh.my.goodness.!!!!!!!

I know Thats whats make it so silly, I know it`s nothing to be affraight of, but still.. well just by thinking on it I gets scared, like a fobi, or fobia or what it is called.
Quote from The Very End :It isn`t that it will attack..but it`s just...scary..
Well, I tell you a other secret.. I really hate things with many legs, and I`m scared of crabs. Oh my god are you probally thinking, but no shit, I think I have a fobi against those things. Special the big ones, holy shit I have nightmares about crabs...

Oh damn...I`m pathetic

So if a millipede crawled over you during the night you'd probably just die right then and there
Quote from DodgeRacer :So if a millipede crawled over you during the night you'd probably just die right then and there

No, I don`t find those scary at all..
But if a spider or... crawled over me..well then I would not wake up in this world no more.
This is funny because the other night in the LOTA server, Banshee chatted "A spider just ran across my keyboard". For 20 minutes the spider stories flew in chat with the conclusion that everyone on the server also HATED spiders. Me? I had the chills just talking about them that I couldn't even drive a lap.

My stories were, when I was about 7 or so, out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge hairy spider on my shoulder. I haven't been the same since. I'm deathly afraid of the little buggers, LOL.

LFS story. A spider came down from the ceiling RIGHT in front of my nose 2 inches away once while racing. I promptly flipped out, flailing arms and throwing myself back away in my office chair. Yes, I crashed the car quite hard as well.

My pedals are clean! I just had them apart fixing the throttle pot earlier this week

scared too play lfs
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG