The online racing simulator
Clearing LFSWorld Statistics
(12 posts, started )
Is there a way I can completely clear all of the LFSWorld statistics on this account? I would like to start off everything blank, as this is now my account, without adding onto the previous owner's stats.
In LFSWorld, clicking on the times will delete them. Although you cannot delete the milage AFAIK
Hm. I already deleted the times, but it's really everything else I want to delete..
#4 - ORION
ask vic
but dunno if its possible
Quote from Mithras :Is there a way I can completely clear all of the LFSWorld statistics on this account? I

No you can't do this
Quote from ORION :ask vic
but dunno if its possible

I don't think Victor will do it because,
I speculate on this, the reason for him trying to delete everything is: He got an "old" S2 license yesterday from somebody.
See that's exactly what people mean when they say that you not only get a license, you get everything that comes with it, when you buy/get a license from another user. You get the reputation, the statistics, the bans (if there are),... the whole package.

AFAIK you can't clear LFSW stats.
The license itself is clear of anything bad; I've spoken to Michel about it and other racers as well..
#9 - tinyk
Quote from BBO@BSR :I don't think Victor will do it because,
I speculate on this, the reason for him trying to delete everything is: He got an "old" S2 license yesterday from somebody.

he only wants to clear all stats including fuel usage and miles driven so he can get an accurate count of his driving. It's not to get rid of a bad rep the nick has because there isn't one.

Quote from obsolum :See that's exactly what people mean when they say that you not only get a license, you get everything that comes with it, when you buy/get a license from another user. You get the reputation, the statistics, the bans (if there are),... the whole package.

AFAIK you can't clear LFSW stats.

You really shouldn't 'joke' like you did in the other thread, saying the Mithras nick had been banned from all the popular servers because not everyone bothers to read every post in a thread to see you admit it was a joke in another post or bother to highlight to see you say you were joking written in white. . They'll see ones like you put and when they see that nick join their server they'll automatically want to ban it because they think the driver is trouble. I've known the original Mithras for a few years now and he's a fair, fast, clean driver.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :he only wants to clear all stats including fuel usage and miles driven so he can get an accurate count of his driving. It's not to get rid of a bad rep the nick has because there isn't one.

Yes I know and didn't said anything about it (that was obsolum).

But Scawen said it in another thread:
Quote :Selling used licenses is not banned in our agreement, for some reason, but personally I disapprove anyway. One license should be for one person. No-one should buy a used license, because a license has history, may be banned from hosts, etc. The buyer would have no proof of purchase, so could not retrieve the license if anything went wrong. This is also extra workload for technical support, even though we have only been paid once, for multiple users.

So deleting the complete stats (only vic can do that) would be extra work for them without being paid again.
That's all I meant.

An imo if we start editing some user stats then it would also falsify the whole stats (like complete driven laps and car choice by all users etc. etc.)
Quote from BBO@BSR :An imo if we start editing some user stats then it would also falsify the whole stats (like complete driven laps and car choice by all users etc. etc.)

yes I totally agree.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
I havent seen the backend code of LFSW, but I dont think its hard to change the kilometeres and driven laps, even though the stats for your account would not be consistent anymore (still showing the old races history for example).
I mean, the drag statistics were reset a couple years ago because of a bug. It all depends on a) how much which things intertwine with others and b) if the devs want to allow the users to get those settings changed.
You know, if one driver may change this, everyone wants. I remember the time when the German Community started to use their real names in LFS, and everyone wanted to change his account name from nick to real name. Vic was lucky he said 'no' to the first one who asked, because otherwise, there would have been a couple hundred others who wanted the same. I already saw them moaning and crying "oohhwuhhh he is allowed to get this and Im not wuuuuahhhaaaa"

:P

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG