The online racing simulator
Season sign-up now open!
The sign-up for the Formula V8 Racing Series season is now open! Please go to "fv8.cyxian.nl" and sign up on the drivers page (http://fv8.cyxian.nl/drivers.htm)!

If you signed up for the test race, please sign up again for the league.
There are currently 7 drivers signed up. There's always no-shows so we might turn up on Thursday to find there are 5 or 6 drivers there. Is this enough? Is enough being done to publicise the series and make it a success?

It would be a shame if all your hard work on the format, website etc went to waste because of too few drivers.
Yea. You are right. I informed all drivers that may be interested, but appearantly not many are interested. I'm affraid I'll have to stop the league if there are 10 or less drivers. It's just not enough.. Sorry.

I'll give a final decision tomorrow.
No worries Bas, I reckon it could be because of the BOTT & IGTC events going on ATM. It's just a shame after all the work you have put in. Please let me know if you want me (or my team) to enter an event you do in the future.... We will support you
if the day was different i woulda joined
Well, I'm still thinking about the league with Josh. But for now I think we'll just have to say that I stop the league from now.

The things we're still thinking about are the day and time. I think it's smart to pick some dates very carefully in the future. So I'm really sorry for this, but 7 people just isn't gonna work.

Luckily I (and Josh too) learned a lot from this, and maybe we can do something with it in the future.
Quote from jasonmatthews :No worries Bas, I reckon it could be because of the BOTT & IGTC events going on ATM. It's just a shame after all the work you have put in. Please let me know if you want me (or my team) to enter an event you do in the future.... We will support you

What he said
It is a real shame, I was just starting to get a feel for the car. I quite liked the day it was on too as there is little else to do Like Jason said, if you do other events in the future, let us know and we'll be there
Kay Jay, whilst you're waiting for this to restart you can enter Gentlefoot Formula Challenge for a bit of V8 action. It's on Sundays not Thursdays so it's not a rival for this series.

Apart from a few R4R boys like me that SR know quite well there are also some pretty quick racers too.

Be nice to see you guys there to get a bit of practice for Darkone's series.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG