The online racing simulator
hi again,
plz i need s2 license to start in polish LFS league... i deliver spr. and mpr. files some posts before that... now im going in ZION SUMMER LEAGUE series for s2 and demo racers, this is my result of the last race:
Pos Nick Team points
1. DFH| Nascar DFH 25
2. DFH| LONT DFH 22
3. Fusion. qstomeq Fus 20
4. DFH| Devil DFH 18
5. [ZION] Kazik ZION 17
6. DFH| x3n DFH 16
7. [LRT] luki97 LRT 15
8. SC| Kykec SC 14
9. [ZION] pit3k ZION 13
10. Poortek PL - 12
11. 4IR Bysiu 4IR 11
DSC DFH| Rolf PL DFH 0

that race have 31 laps on XRG car in BL1 and HOT LAP to get in to this race must be better than 1.33.81... on my luck i have 1.33.48and in this league im fighting in general classification about 3 place... and in future i want to start in polish LFS league but to enter that league i must have s2...
#52 - Nobo
7 days ended. I will contact 3 people later today to make a date on a demo server.
Thread can be closed now.
#53 - Nobo
PM but didnt yet
#54 - Nobo
PM's sent.
Sorry to everyone out there not getting the used licence. I am sure there will be a next chance in the forum to get a free one. At least i hope for you. I just have one sorry.
Request @ Mods: The thread can be locked now. Since everthing else will be made by PM's.
All the best
ALDI
(Mike)
You can't come here "Look, I'm being generous" Then not even who tell us who got the licence.
#56 - Nobo
Quote from Nobo :7 days ended. I will contact 3 people later today to make a date on a demo server.
Thread can be closed now.

I will tell when its time

People contacted:
LFS Drifter
Inouva
Strato12345
Cool

Thanks for being so generous too
Quote from Nobo :I will tell when its time

People contacted:
LFS Drifter
Inouva
Strato12345

Thx

Pm sight and responded

Regards

Inouva
________
TOYOTA RAV4 EV HISTORY
lol this racers have no experience with racing and gets a license??
Quote from luki97 :lol this racers have no experience with racing and gets a license??

Why should a fast racer always get the license?

If someone deserves a license because of other reason's or their personality, they should get it. Not if they can just go fast. Anyway, last thing we want are more fast people to come and beat us!
now i dont know now when i have s2... and i see you are from fusion, send my regards to qstomeq im racing with him last time...
Good Luck with the campaign Aldi!

~~~ Off Topic ~~~
Long time no speak mate... we should catch up sometime!
#63 - Nobo
Congrats to a new LFS S2 driver Strato12345!
o_0 So Inouva got licence differently.. Well didnt see this coming .. Congrats
-
(Sp!tfire) DELETED by Sp!tfire
Gratz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG